Gothic Beauty Predator Font

Guan Thwei

Ok I know this may be silly, but I'm Goth and I had just bought the new issue of Gothic Beauty and I could not help to notice that they were using the Predator font in their #29th issue in all of their bold titles in the beginning of every chapter.
PredatorLogo.gif

Gothic_Beauty_Predator_002.jpg

PredatorLogo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I am goth as well...kinda...had to change style do to work and generally growing up but I still frequent a goth club in my area The Castle...but I am pretty sure someone must have noticed it was predator font...I mean...come on...Its Predator!!

SO you bought a gothic beauty magazine and your a guy?

*fap *fap *fap *fap*

lol jk but noo anyway..

I wonder if you can get that font on your computer to type with some how... gigity...

Hey I am goth as well...kinda...had to change style do to work and generally growing up but I still frequent a goth club in my area The Castle...but I am pretty sure someone must have noticed it was predator font...I mean...come on...Its Predator!!
Yeah I have been to "The Castle" before many, many, and many of times then I can count on both my hands and feet. I lived in Port Saint Lucie, Florida about roughly 2 & 1/2 hours away from Ybor City in Tampa. I have not been in a while. I kinda of miss going too.

SO you bought a gothic beauty magazine and your a guy?

*fap *fap *fap *fap*

lol jk but noo anyway..

I wonder if you can get that font on your computer to type with some how... gigity...

It may sound like a girl's magazine, but it is really universal for both guys and girls in the world of Gothic Fashion like I was browsing the pages and I saw a men's jacket I REALLY want, but I'm pretty sure like most men's Goth jackets it is not cheap by no means.

As far as the font it is very easy to get I already have all three fonts relating to Predator. The AVP, Yaujta, and the Predator logo font. Just type in Fonts in Google and you will be able to search a wide array of different types.
I hope this helps for anyone else that might be interested in downloading such fonts to their computer.

Excellent question!!!

Yeah I have been to "The Castle" before many, many, and many of times then I can count on both my hands and feet. I lived in Port Saint Lucie, Florida about roughly 2 & 1/2 hours away from Ybor City in Tampa. I have not been in a while. I kinda of miss going too.

I was there for halloween and my comic had a display at there Taboo 3 event about 3 or 4 weeks ago...I love the place, Cheap cover, Cheap drinks and beautiful half naked girls running around can't ask for much more...hopefully going again in 2 weeks

None taken Goth is not liked by a majority of the global population anyway. I kind of like it that way to be quite honest lol.

Ya its still extremely misunderstood and I hope it stays that way as well or it would loose the certain type of "magic" the kind of life style has...but with places like hot topic you always get the people that will "become" gothic as there flavor of the month.

I was there for halloween and my comic had a display at there Taboo 3 event about 3 or 4 weeks ago...I love the place, Cheap cover, Cheap drinks and beautiful half naked girls running around can't ask for much more...hopefully going again in 2 weeks

Ya its still extremely misunderstood and I hope it stays that way as well or it would loose the certain type of "magic" the kind of life style has...but with places like hot topic you always get the people that will "become" gothic as there flavor of the month.

@ first I did not get a lot of Female interaction there, but then the more I went the more I got noticed for some reason of course I was able to dress more suitable everytime I went for the occasion that suited me the best. I first went there just wearing basic stuff.

None taken. The only emo band I like is From First To Last. Used to like AFI, but couldn't work out to it. My favorite bands are SlipKnoT and Rammstein.
AFI is'nt an emo band it was a hardcore punk band at first then when they got a new guitarist they added a a littel goth to it so its more like goth punk

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back