Gothamcity FX - Cape - Anyone own one?

No. But I purchased one recently from JustCosplaying. Whom sells what appears to be an identical style cape. They are also on Etsy and eBay.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/219190375/batman-cape-wide-8-panel-dark-knight

I picked this one because it was $10 cheaper, and the shipping cost was more reasonable as well.

If you're interested in the build quality of this one then I can tell you that I was not disappointed.
Stitching and material is good. The outside of cape is made of high thread count polyester and the inside lining is a matte satin. So it doesn't allow light to seep through the material like other crap capes I've owned. the drape is nice if you plan to wear it hanging forward over your shoulders and it flows exceptionally well when you walk.

Last edited:
Here are pics of it if interested.
EDIT: just to be clear, this cape is from JustCosplaying. This is not the cape from GothamCityFX.
image.jpgimage.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello Reznor
How you liking the Cape? Any chance you can post a few more pictures of it spread open, behind etc.?

Thanks
Whoa! Better watch how you phrase that request. Haha. Yeah. I like the cape. It has a little drag to it though which I some people might like but I probably would have preferred it to hover just an inch above the ground. I'm sure had I known the exact length I wanted on the cape i could have requested it. Also it doesn't have those channels sewn in where some people like to insert poles so they can open up the cape like wings. Not sure if it would be much trouble to request it when ordering or to do it ones self but I thought I would mention it. But other than that quality wise it seems great. I'm on vacation right now but when I get home tomorrow I will for sure take a couple pics of the cape at different angles.

Hahaha yeah I guess I should have worded it better. Sorry.

Thanks for the reply. I don't mind it not having the posing sticks, don't really care for those. Good to know about the length. I agree, hovering a little is better than having it drag, running the risk of people stepping on it and getting dirty.

Whenever you have a chance is fine.
Enjoy your vacation..
Thanks

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back