Done / Completed GOTG2 - Baby Groot in Ravager Outfit - ON SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ALL OF MY STUFF IS ON SALE!! TAKE 20% FOR THE MONTH OF MAY. SIMPLY TAKE THE PRICE AND TAKE OFF 20% (DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORIES OR SHIPPING). FOR EXAMPLE - KIT IS $100 - 20% = $80 + ACCESSORIES & SHIPPING. I'M NOT CHANGING THE PRICE ON THE ORDER FORM, JUST DO THE MATH AND PLACE YOUR ORDER - BEFORE THE END OF MAY!!

Now selling!!

My "lifesize" baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2. He stands at 10 inches and is amazing.

The price will be $50.00. Shipping will be $10.00 to Canada/US or $15.00 anywhere else. If you want more than 1, I'll eat the extra and ship multiples for the same price.

If you'd like to order one, simply fill out the form and send the PP- theRPF Order Form for rgriesbeck
@GeneralFROSTY is offering finishing work for $100.00 per groot. If you'd like your groot to be finished by Frosty, tick the button in my order form and it'll go directly to him.

http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/r...root/IMG_20170123_171908_zps4ytxgvsk.jpg.html
IMG_20170123_171908.jpgIMG_20170123_171929.jpgdownload_20170309_200824.jpgdownload_20170309_200820.jpg

Last edited:
Re: GOTG2 - Baby Groot in Ravager Outfit

Imagine someone cosplaying as Rocket, with this baby Groot running across the top of Rocket's rifle. LOL

Re: GOTG2 - Baby Groot in Ravager Outfit

Here we go! Probably the 2nd coolest thing I've done here (next to the Samaritan). My wife actually said "that's neat", and usually she just brushes my props off the table with some complaint about "damn plastic" :D

His arms are fully poseable, they slot into place really tight and can be rotated to whatever pose you like. He also actually stands on 1 foot! It was one of my concerns that he wouldn't balance, but he does. He's got amazing detail like badges, zippers & a cute little belt.

IMG_20170123_171908_zps4ytxgvsk.jpg

IMG_20170123_171917_zpskuub6w9k.jpg

IMG_20170123_171929_zpsr2urfs6f.jpg

Hopefully everyone finds him as cool as I do...

These are raw off the printer, still a few bits of support that need to be cleaned up

Re: GOTG2 - Baby Groot in Ravager Outfit - NEW PICS!!

Yup yup yup yup! Gonna need one of these and the frosty finish to go with it.

Re: GOTG2 - Baby Groot in Ravager Outfit - Now Selling!

Added links to order form, these are now available!

Someone tried to "liberate" mine from my desk today, so I hot glued his foot to my desk!

If you've ordered a groot, I plan to have them shipped by the weekend

All groots were made and went out today!

Who's next? :D

I'll be ordering shortly.

Got it, thanks guys. Working on them already. Thought I was going to get to keep one for myself :cry

All ordered groots going out tomorrow!

Groot bump, hope to have a finished version to show off soon (I'm looking at you GeneralFROSTY) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back