Got to see this!

I'm confused as to why it says reunion for the new movie why would it be considered a reunion I'm sure they are touring all over the country promoting the film you are bound to meet up with fellow cast members somewhere down the line.
As a side note never knew Derek Mears is a big guy.

nice. Thats just awesome b/c me and a buddy had already planned a roadtrip to Indiana that same week to visit some friends and all go watch Predators, now that just gives us something else to do!

Ah. I read up on it, so now I know. Jeez. I thought it was still in production. July's not TOO far away. Where's the trailer? Okay, fine -- where's the teaser ?

I WILL BE THERE!!!! Hell yeah Thanks for posting this, I hadn't even heard about this one yet - VIP tickets definitely!!! Now to see if anyones going to suit up????????????????????????? Hell i'm able to drive i'll bring all three suits with me hahahahahaha

No problem. :D I'm going to put in a request for a pair of media tickets. Maybe they'll throw in some extra for the love they are getting for their event on this site.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back