Got NECA Falconer

berserk wolf

Well, i finally got the Falconer Pred figure! Yeah!

Falconer rants to Spider-Man on how bad Spider-Man 3 was
DSC00409.jpg

Got bored after that.
DSC00410.jpg

So yeah. My uncle's gonna get me the Berserker figure for my bday. Then I'll have to look for Tracker at Toys R' Us.

I think series 2 will come in november...if it does come this moth like round halloween ore somethin it would kick ass!!!...I got Masked and unmasked wolf and the berserker and just I can't wait until I get my hands on tracker! btw...Nice Berserker mask man =)

I think series 2 will come in november...if it does come this moth like round halloween ore somethin it would kick ass!!!...I got Masked and unmasked wolf and the berserker and just I can't wait until I get my hands on tracker! btw...Nice Berserker mask man =)

thnx bro! It's pretty decent for a Rubies mask. XP My aunt preordered Tracker for my bday! YAY!!!! XD

The paint work looks allot more 'toy' like, than my Wolf pred. May just be the camera.
Also the detail of the sculpt seems a bit poo, again maybe the camera or film accurate, I don't know! (got a poor quality copy of the film myself)

All three of them will look great together on a shelf.

:)

P.S, Which Rubies mask is that? (if theres more than one version, still learning all this stuff!)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back