got my PREDATORS poster!

vgfett

I was happy to find that yesterday in the mail, I got my PREDATORS movie poster (27x40).

I can't wait to hang it up in my game room. Did anyone else pick up one of these?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have this one (which I think I have now about 4 or 5 of them) and the bigger one which is hanging on my wall as we speak.
predators_pic-1.jpg

100_1408-1.jpg

I looked all over the place to find a 27" x 40" Predators film poster that has "Fear is Reborn" on it and couldn't find it anywhere...looks awesome and congrats!!!

I looked all over the place to find a 27" x 40" Predators film poster that has "Fear is Reborn" on it and couldn't find it anywhere...looks awesome and congrats!!!

I actually just snagged that photo from the Interwebs for this post- I haven't opened the poster tube yet, but I don't think that text is on mine either.

One my family friend's got me one too! It's on my wall next to my crappy Party City Wolf bio. (will buy one soon! just getting the $ for it. >_< )

-Berserk Wolf

jealous i still need to go out to ebay and buy a predattors poster for my casa haha but congrats bro sure it will look great once you frame and hang it

My girlfriend picked me up one as soon as it came out. She just asked around at the movie theatre. I was glad she did, cause they were out in like, 3 days.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back