got my PREDATORS poster!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

vgfett

I was happy to find that yesterday in the mail, I got my PREDATORS movie poster (27x40).

I can't wait to hang it up in my game room. Did anyone else pick up one of these?

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Guan Thwei

Well I have this one (which I think I have now about 4 or 5 of them) and the bigger one which is hanging on my wall as we speak.
predators_pic-1.jpg

100_1408-1.jpg

munson

I looked all over the place to find a 27" x 40" Predators film poster that has "Fear is Reborn" on it and couldn't find it anywhere...looks awesome and congrats!!!

vgfett

I looked all over the place to find a 27" x 40" Predators film poster that has "Fear is Reborn" on it and couldn't find it anywhere...looks awesome and congrats!!!
I actually just snagged that photo from the Interwebs for this post- I haven't opened the poster tube yet, but I don't think that text is on mine either.

berserk wolf

One my family friend's got me one too! It's on my wall next to my crappy Party City Wolf bio. (will buy one soon! just getting the $ for it. >_< )

-Berserk Wolf

punhulk

jealous i still need to go out to ebay and buy a predattors poster for my casa haha but congrats bro sure it will look great once you frame and hang it

Ashwara

My girlfriend picked me up one as soon as it came out. She just asked around at the movie theatre. I was glad she did, cause they were out in like, 3 days.