Got my EFX Captain America Shield today

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mystery

Pretty deecent shield, though I can't really make out the markings on the star, are they there?

xl97

Sr Member
I too have a question about the star... is it inset/laid? or is it 'on-top'?

what do the EFX shields run?

Spoons

The star does have the markings. If you tap on the pic then tap again, you should be able to zoom in nicely and see.
They've also created a nice spun metal effect on the shield. I'll try and get some close up pics for you when I'm back from work.

Pretty deecent shield, though I can't really make out the markings on the star, are they there?

Spoons

The shield is one piece, so the star isn't on top, it's in line. I'll get better pics for you.

"what do the EFX shields run?" Don't know what you mean.

I too have a question about the star... is it inset/laid? or is it 'on-top'?

what do the EFX shields run?