Got Maul's Screen Used 300 Spartan !!

Got Maul

Official Licensee
I finally got my mannequin today and threw everything on. All together, I went for a stage two and even went so far as to go for the clean shield since I had never seen one before. There were only five clean shields left in Propstore so I feel very lucky to have been able to get this one !

Anyhow I went with different larger forearms than previously seen. The shins are the same as Arts and Shannon. As it turns out, randomly I ended up with matched sets with both shin and grieves belonging to Richard Cetrone (who also played the main bad dude in Ghosts of Mars). The cod has a few more rivets than the others but it belonged to Tim Connelly, the person who played Leo's father.

The helmet is from the Dilios mold and the spear is clean with some blood.

The sword is a replica that our group made for DC awhile back.

All together, I am very happy. When I put the shield on the mannequin it really jumped out at me. I do need your help though, can you guys chime in as to what position looks best for display, with or without shield on, middle or to the end of my collection.

Have fun !

EDIT : I forgot to mention, I have to give some serious mad props to Brandon Alinger for making my first experience with Propstore of London an incredible experience. This guy went the distance with me and am proud to say that I am happy as heck with my total transaction. Thanks man, I owe you a beer at CC !

DSC_0116a.jpg

DSC_0123a.jpg

DSC_0124a.jpg

DSC_0125a.jpg

DSC_0129a.jpg

DSC_0138a.jpg

Last edited:
Looks GREAT! :eek

I'd say between Boba and the Starfleet looks best, sheild up. :):thumbsup

Now, once and for all... WHAT is the real diameter of that blasted sheild?!?! :lol

-Sarge

36" sir !

Thanks for chime in. Some people have said to hang the shield behind the spartan to show everything off.

Oh, and for continuity's sake, I am probably going to buy the same mannequin for the LOTR elf...yes, the flamboyant one.

That looks great, Got Maul! :)

Personally I like him in the corner, but with his shield up on his arm. Then I'd put the Elf in the other corner, with the two pedestal's in the middle. However you choose, though, it's going to look sweet. :cool

Very classy setup, Got Maul! Thanks for sharing. :)

I assume your Starfleet uniform is also screen-used, but if not, could you provide add'l information on the source? I'm looking for a decent maker for my collection. Most of the Ebay stuff is sub-par and I have zero sewing skills/contacts.

excellent display!!!. that is very well put togehter.
I think Chris King does a excellent presentation as well.
whats your next goal ?

I saw your post over at 300dc and absolutely love that thing. And as long as we're throwing suggestions for the shield, I think you should put him ON it. It's something we never got to see in the movie:lol

Very classy setup, Got Maul! Thanks for sharing. :)

I assume your Starfleet uniform is also screen-used, but if not, could you provide add'l information on the source? I'm looking for a decent maker for my collection. Most of the Ebay stuff is sub-par and I have zero sewing skills/contacts.

Yes it is screen used. Its from Star Trek VII and then used by Tuvok in the Flashback episode. Big thanks go to Big Steve H. For this one.

excellent display!!!. that is very well put togehter.
I think Chris King does a excellent presentation as well.
whats your next goal ?

My next goal is to get my display as crisp as Cking's and as nice as your's Mr. Batcave. But seriously, this is probably going to be the line for awhile. I LOVE what I have and too much dilutes the excitement (as I place the IAW bid for a TNG two piece command uniform).

I saw your post over at 300dc and absolutely love that thing. And as long as we're throwing suggestions for the shield, I think you should put him ON it. It's something we never got to see in the movie:lol

Come back with your shield or on it ! :lol

Have you tried displaying the two standing mannequins in the middle with the busts at the ends? :thumbsup

You nailed it buddy. That's the next thing I am going to try.

Here's the other thing and I wanted your guy's opinion on this. I am thinking about getting the same mannequin for my metro elf . Does anyone think it would be weird to see the same mannequin more or less standing next to itself in Elven garb and 300 spartan gear ?

(if I didn't have enough real work in front of me, this is the stuff that preoccupies my mind during most of the day - lol)

I’m very delighted to see you take great gusto in you’re displays Jose, not only are they friggin’ fantastic it definitely shows a level of appreciation and genuine sentiment which I’m now starting to grasp after that last time we spoke about you’re venture into screen used prop territory.

Definitely proud of ya on that one my fellow Spartan/Fett/Supes/Indy…oh well you get the idea.:)

Here's the other thing and I wanted your guy's opinion on this. I am thinking about getting the same mannequin for my metro elf . Does anyone think it would be weird to see the same mannequin more or less standing next to itself in Elven garb and 300 spartan gear ?

Actually, I think it would look great and balance out the presentation. I had wondered how the two mannequins would look side-by-side with such a difference in height?

Nice work GM. :thumbsup

Awesome costume. :)

I have to say, I prefer the 300 costume with the shield up, between the Fett bust and the Trek tunic. To me, the mannequin looks more "in character" with the shield up, and I like the way the bust pedestals look separated by a full body costume. More balanced and museum-like, it seems. Also, if you did it that way, you could have the same mannequin for the Elven garb in the corner, and it wouldn't look as much like you're using two of the same mannequin.

It's all about how great the pieces look anyway, so however you decide to do it, it's still going to be an incredible display. :D

Last edited:
Great accquisition, GotMaul!

i already hated you for your BSG flight suit but this screenused costume even tops it! :love:love:love

i´m glad this screenused costumes found a good home!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back