Gort bio sculpt progress - Finished!

totally awesome Paul.

If only i had the funds grrrr.

What is next for you?

How about a actual predator head? :)
One more bio I want to do first. :p

Thanks very much for all the compliments guys. I laboured long on this, and your comments make it worth it. For anyone who wants one, check out the for sale forum. :p

Great job, Paul. I think you've nailed it.
Thumbs-Up-1-1.jpg

OK, here it is on the halfmask. I'm not gonna lie, it's kind of a beeyatch to get positioned right, but it's really down to the design of it. Wearing one as part of a costume will probably require the underside of the helmet to be built up (or down, rather) so that it touches the mask, or close to it.

Here ya go:

IMG_1790.jpg.gif

I should really have trimmed it a little better to sit more flush at the back, but oh well. Next time.

IMG_1792.jpg.gif

I have a different undermask and I think its actually gonna fit mine perfect. I may have to trim a few spots abit but I dont think its gonna be much.

WOW Paul, Brillaint work, damn, I'm really gettin the Predator Bug again, big time, my intention was to sculpt some of the Bio's that never made it into AVPR, the ones featured in the Making of Book , some scupts Steve Wang did. Very cool!

You did a great job on the Gort Paul, I reckon you've caught this one!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back