Gort bio sculpt progress - Finished!

Man this looks so sweet!You really captured the Gort look to the fullest.can't wait to see this bio all casted up.

Hez the man!

Getting tighter on the sculpt. The overall form looking good. Time to add the hammered metal bumps and
check the symmetry vertically and horizontally and also flip it upside down and you will see anything not symmetrical/ unbalanced
If you have a mirror u can look at it and you will also see irregularities...Not that I see anything wrong here.

Will u be using real parts for the Tube on the side temple and other round rivets stuff? It will help achieve a more realistic feel to it
Don't worry its not "cheating."

Good work dude keep it up!

Hez the man!

Getting tighter on the sculpt. The overall form looking good. Time to add the hammered metal bumps and
check the symmetry vertically and horizontally and also flip it upside down and you will see anything not symmetrical/ unbalanced
If you have a mirror u can look at it and you will also see irregularities...Not that I see anything wrong here.

Will u be using real parts for the Tube on the side temple and other round rivets stuff? It will help achieve a more realistic feel to it
Don't worry its not "cheating." :lol:

Good work dude keep it up!

Gort did NOT Have a hammerd finish.

and Hez was one of, if not the 1st full size bio maker back in the day, so he has a idea what hes doing. :lol:

looks stunning so far Paul, when i get to do a new weapon wall, i gota get me one of these, if you are kind enough to sell

Yeah, this has a similar texture to the P1 from all the pics I have...i.e. none, lol. I've been careful about symmetry all the way through the sculpt, looking at it from all angles. It's easier to fix early on, where you don't have details to worry about! I tried flipping a pic in photoshop to see if there was anything, and there was some very minor issues...I've corrected what I could, anything left I can live with.

And definitely on the found parts...I'm using washers and rivets from the hardware store for everything I can,

Thanks everyone for the kind words and tips!

Here it is...I haven't gotten the painting down yet, but it doesn't seem too hard. This was kind of a rush job just to get some pics out there. Also threw in some pics of it next to my P1.

IMG_1762.jpg.gif

IMG_1763.jpg.gif

IMG_1764.jpg.gif

IMG_1765.jpg.gif

IMG_1766.jpg.gif

IMG_1767.jpg.gif

IMG_1768.jpg.gif

IMG_1769.jpg.gif

IMG_1770.jpg.gif

IMG_1771.jpg.gif

IMG_1772.jpg.gif

Awsome Paul are they avalible forsale yet? I would like a raw one if possible for my new P1 suit or if your not offering them raw a painted one would be fine with me.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back