goonies map, almost finished

gusw666

Hi guys, im about to finish the goonies map, actually this pics are a first start up map, i know its not folded in the right way, and the burned holes are not accurate neither, i wanted to know if anyone can provide me with the info that i have to write on the map, on the left hand side of it, there is a handwriting that i cant seem to read with screencaps.

Here are some pics:

Any sugestions are welcome.

Cya

Gus ;)

Hi Gus.
Hey, I see my "Del Taco Geraldo" text :p

Did you derive that from the blueprint I posted here a while back in the free paper prop thread?

mmmm, dunno, I did browse for a lot of pics to try to get info, it may be, i worked it with photoshop, with several pics, i use them as refference, if I did, i thank you, hehehe, do you have any more info to add on the left hand side???

Again, thank you.

Gus

<div class='quotetop'>(decaturvader @ Jun 25 2006, 10:15 PM) [snapback]1268140[/snapback]</div>
Hi Gus,
Sorry, don't ahve any text to add to it.
Here is the old thread where I posted the master file:
Free paper props

Cheers
[/b]

Yes, i used the handwriting from you, thank you pal, and if I find some extra info ill keep u poste, great work there.

Cya

Gus

is there any type of template that anybody has done as a starting point to making your own goonies map?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(odoc @ Jan 29 2007, 11:24 PM) [snapback]1407610[/snapback]</div>
is there any type of template that anybody has done as a starting point to making your own goonies map?
[/b]

Yeppers...... :p

map_for_forum.jpg

Sad to say but screen accurate reference is near impossible to find.

Like blade runner there seems to be a secret Goonies Mafia pertaining to the map.

D6

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(division 6 @ Jan 30 2007, 08:07 AM) [snapback]1407735[/snapback]</div>
Sad to say but screen accurate reference is near impossible to find.

Like blade runner there seems to be a secret Goonies Mafia pertaining to the map.

D6
[/b]

Actually, when the movie first came out they released a souvinir magazine which had a giant pic of the map inside (Front and back, I believe). I used to have this magazine and I have no clue what happened to it.

Occasionally they pop up on Ebay.

DS

wow.

thank you very much.. now i will never get any work done. .... i must get started on this immediately.

one more quick question ... what are the print out dims?

is this a 1:1 scan / printout?

map looks great so far. I need to get some pictures of one I picked up off ebay (recaster maybe?) and see what I can do to make it better.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back