Goodbye and thank you, Jerry Robinson

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
RIP. I agree the Joker is one of the best Villains even in his cheesiest incarnations.

AdamL

No.....

Okay, so after a few minutes, I decided to come back. I was absolutely speechless reading the article. His abilities were beyond words, some of the most iconic images from comics came from his mind. It is a sad day.

Last edited:

Probe Droid

Master Member
Same here, saw him at NYCC. It's amazing how humble and unspoiled all these old gents are who created the characters we worship. They're all slipping away a few a year and it's so sad, although it's wonderful to see them getting the recognition they so deserve.

mrbungle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
sad , sad day.

i am a huge batman fan and what would have may favorite batman comics been like with no joker.

RIP, jerry.