Good things come in SMALL packages (ding)

The Mantis

Sr Member
On April Fools some friends got together to remember the good times and to share in the latest aquisition stories. My apologies to the much larger group of people who wanted to join us but since this was a house party we kept it to the 'old' bunch....we'll save the firehalls and hotel parties for making new ones and we look forward to that time. Steve R. and Scott P. and Stuwil, you were missed but as promised we took some pics of the shenanigans....

Ed and Ryan discuss the finer points of the P99....
DSC00236.JPG

Clark preps his weapons of mass destruction....very cool weapons!
DSC00237.JPG

Our own Tom Spina (Wampa) with some of his closest friends....
DSC00238.JPG

DSC00239.JPG

DSC00241.JPG

One of the hilights of the party was Brandon's screen used, one and only MOVE ALONG HELMET! When he removed it from the box and let grown men touch his helmet (ding) I thought some had dies and gone to heaven...
DSC00243.JPG

DSC00244.JPG

DSC00245.JPG

Propazoid stands guard over his coveted goodies....
DSC00248.JPG

DSC00250.JPG

DSC00251.JPG

DSC00252.JPG

DSC00253.JPG

DSC00254.JPG

DSC00256.JPG

It was amazing how so many people were bitten by the MANTIS bug while they were in the workroom!
DSC00257.JPG

DSC00258.JPG

Clark does his best impersonation of Oddjob....
DSC00259.JPG

Brandon as the White Blade....or a member of KISS, I forget which...
DSC00260.JPG

The new MANTIS suits and helmets on display...not put together but awaiting some TLC....
DSC00262.JPG

DSC00263.JPG

Ryan takes a break to do my taxes....bless his heart!
DSC00264.JPG

The tradiional dinner out had Brandon asking for an extra seat for his "package"....braggart! Oh, and "ding".....
DSC00265.JPG

DSC00266.JPG

No one made a horses ass out of themselves, but a fun time was had by all...some more than others (ding).
DSC00267.JPG

Well, I am sorry I couldn't make it. It looks like you guys had a good time. I would have loved to see that Move Along Helmet. Oh yeah, and I guess seeing you guys again would be okay too.

Shannon

Looks like I missed a good time :(

Although.........I don't know what is more disturbing........Zoid humping a horse (he looks too comfortable)....or Ryan doing your taxes.

Steve

Thanks to Dave for being a wonderful host.

Steve, sorry to hear as well man. See you at the next one.

Zoid is proof that the last shot of the night is always the worst (no more for that guy.)

Hey Dave, do you think Brandon noticed we switched the helmet when he was in the restroom?

;)

T

David,
Thank you SO much for opening your house and for your generosity to all.
I KNOW a fun time was had by all (Ding).
Steve R...my deepest sympathys go out to you for your loss. I hope to see you soon.
Scot...Hope to see you at the NEXT show.
Dave...Nice photo of me fondeling Ryan's weapon (DING,DING,DING....)
Ed

What a great time is was.

Thanks again for having us Dave.....DING..

Very sorry to hear of your lose Steve-o.

-Zoid

Steve- very sorry to hear that also.

Thanks again Dave for having us over, good to see you all, as always...

Have to do it again soon.

-Brandon

Dave- thanks again for the invitation. I was honored to be in the company of prop royalty.

Brandon- thanks for letting me hold the helmet (ding). That was worth the drive by itself. My Old Line Garrison mates are sick with envy.

That was one of the better days I've had in a long time. 7 grown men in an unfinished basement playing with toys (ding).

My few pics are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wfdt/

-Clark

looks like it would have been a fun time..oh well.....sucks being a newbie I guess. And to think it was only 15 minutes away :(

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back