Good Omens; Crowley's wristwatch

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In the first episode Crowley wears a countdown wristwatch which I'm certain doesn't exist, but dammit, it the coolest watch I've ever seen! Anyone familiar with anything that looks close to it?

Devon Tread-1
_img.jpg?ixlib=rails-1.1.jpg

I have Prime, so I get the show, right ? I haven't tried yet. Today was supposed to be the first episode.

there is a shop here that has some fantastic reproduction of the watches. If I had realized how expensive the real ones were I would have grabbed a couple last time I was in the city. I'll post a photo next time I'm there

Haha yep that's a real watch... I knew of it having seen it a while back .. and yes very very expensive.....

there is a shop here that has some fantastic reproduction of the watches. If I had realized how expensive the real ones were I would have grabbed a couple last time I was in the city. I'll post a photo next time I'm there
If you happen to get back and are willing to ship a replica to Ohio.... Hit me up!

If you happen to get back and are willing to ship a replica to Ohio.... Hit me up!

Hey pendragons, thanks for replying. I've been meaning to check this thread again. I did go back to the market and found the watches and took some pic's but on closer inspection and comparing them to the actual watch, to say they were replicas is pretty generous. To say they are inspired by them would also actually be a bit of a stretch to be honest. I spoke to the guy about it and he said he'd have a chat to the factory (family business back in Hong Kong) and see what they thought which sounded pretty promissing although given the nature of the real one I doubt a cheap replica would be that cheap

I'd be curious to see the photos. I'm familiar with a bunch of the popular replica dealers, and have never seen any devons. I think the nature of them would make them realllyy hard to do a replica of, and even if someone did, the replicas would be pretty expensive.

I would happily send money to get one of those. I’ve been looking into modeling the pieces for a non working replica, but it would save me buckets of time if I didn’t have to.

I would happily send money to get one of those. I’ve been looking into modeling the pieces for a non working replica, but it would save me buckets of time if I didn’t have to.
Hey man, yeah like I said, after a second look they weren't really up to the job. I've been meaning to get back there and have a chat to the owner but life ya know. I'll definitely post here when I do

Here's a website with knock off Devon Thread model 1s. I don't know what the quality is, but the price is $450-500 compared to the $24k for the real ones.
Devon Thread 1 DVNWRKS1 watch.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back