Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These are now available on our site:

extra-image-3436.jpg

--------------
ORIGINAL POST:
--------------

yqjE8k5.jpg

Who would be interested in a pair? To do a run, we'll need quite a bit of interest. I'd estimate these to be around $100.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Last edited:
I've also shared this link to one of the more prominent Good Omens costume groups on Facebook to see if it drums up anymore interest.

Definitely interested, pending prototype.
You won't have to worry about accuracy. We have an original pair from which to model our version. So the final product should be extremely accurate. Do let us know if there is some interest from that group. It's been silent here at the RPF, but we had a few bites on our Facebook page. With some support from another cosplay group, that might be enough to warrant the run.

Shared link to this thread in the Good Omens Costuming Group I help manage on Facebook just now. Hopefully you get some more responses here ;)

Litlaurels keep a close eye on this thread. If this does go forward, we do have the ability to install prescriptions lenses into these during the initial run. But once the run is finished, we can't add the lenses (though your optometrist might be able to do it, but due to the unique style of these, I'm guessing it'll be difficult to find one willing to do it).

Litlaurels keep a close eye on this thread. If this does go forward, we do have the ability to install prescriptions lenses into these during the initial run. But once the run is finished, we can't add the lenses (though your optometrist might be able to do it, but due to the unique style of these, I'm guessing it'll be difficult to find one willing to do it).

Last edited:
Definitely will try to keep a close eye. I literally only joined the forum to watch this so it is hard to keep checking back, but if there is another way to stay updated please let me know!

HowMuch, best to e-mail us directly with your prescription specs and we can price out the job for you. Anyone wanting prescription lenses in these needs to arrange it immediately, as they need to be done at the same time as our main production. This isn't something we can customize once the run is complete.

HowMuch, best to e-mail us directly with your prescription specs and we can price out the job for you. Anyone wanting prescription lenses in these needs to arrange it immediately, as they need to be done at the same time as our main production. This isn't something we can customize once the run is complete.

I emailed but was advised that you don't offer prescription lenses? I am slightly confused?

Anyone wanting a prescription lens fitted to these needs to contact us immediately. HowMuch you can PM me directly to discuss further.

I'm still waiting on the final cost of the prescription version and will post as soon as it's confirmed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back