Good Guys Chucky Doll 1/1

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

skynet23

Hey guys, just posting my progress on this 1/1 Good Guys doll. Been working on him for a while, nearly ready to start making the molds. Hopefully casting the head and hands in silicon, maybe do a small run of kits if all goes well and there’s interest.
I’m looking for a pair of the best overalls around, looked at a few but didn’t like them. Please pm me or post a link if you know anybody.
Thanks

Update: I might be able to get some rolls of screen printed overall material

IMG_5095 by Sky Net, on Flickr

49058801348_4df96435fa_k.jpg
IMG_5107 by Sky Net, on Flickr

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

skynet23

TazVader, Thanks. Yeah it’s the fabric I’m mostly concerned about, don’t really like the graphics just stuck on. I’m also working on boots, not sure if just a replacement sole for a kids boot or to cast the whole boot in resin.

@ xl97, Thanks. Yes, but nothing crazy, just want the eyes moving left/right every few mins.

49063276327_805cf73948_k.jpg
IMG_5114 by Sky Net, on Flickr

skynet23

Casting went well. The head is in to parts so I have access to the eye animatronic servo. Found some similar kid boots online, will just replace the sole. Listing a few raw casts in the Junk yard if anybody is interested ( 34.00 GBP plus shipping 1x Head (front/back), 2x Boot soles (left/right).

49131435147_6ba8715c8e_k.jpg
IMG_5189 by Sky Net, on Flickr

49130756623_f0b2495818_k.jpg
IMG_5193 by Sky Net, on Flickr

Last edited:

ataru72ita

Great Job, wow!!!
Lately Trick or Treat Studio issued a licensed replica which should have the original fabrics on...so they say.
They also sell the accurate empty box if You need one.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Alberto

skynet23

Been working on a custom Good Guys display box.

When folded, measures 32 inches tall (1/1 scale).

Printed on high quality vinyl which is sticky backed, you’ll need to peel the backing off and stick it to a sheet of cardboard (47 inches x 52 inches). Then use a sharp blade and metal ruler to cut around the edges, use the same ruler to help fold it. If you’re displaying a doll inside, you’ll also need to cut the window out. Only one tab needs to be glued (double sided tape) which is the long vertical tab, the bottom is folded. Let me know if interested, shipped in a card tube ( 29.00 GBP plus shipping).

49358910548_8a62dfbdb8_k.jpg
IMG_5358 by Sky Net, on Flickr

49359396106_d0d42d4c25_k.jpg
IMG_5363 by Sky Net, on Flickr

Last edited:

BrundelFly

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Great Job, wow!!!
Lately Trick or Treat Studio issued a licensed replica which should have the original fabrics on...so they say.
They also sell the accurate empty box if You need one.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Alberto

Got one of those...its AMAZING!!

DecoraDora

skynet23, would you be willing to sell/post a Hi resolution file of the box like a PDF or PNG? I want to print one for myself, but I want to customize it for a project

skynet23

skynet23, would you be willing to sell/post a Hi resolution file of the box like a PDF or PNG? I want to print one for myself, but I want to customize it for a project
Hi, I still have a few prints for sale if you want one, sorry not selling the file.

Also selling the molds if anybody is interested

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.