Good-bye, Col. Potter

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MetalMangler

The snippet that keeps running though my head was where his jeep got run over by a tank and he walks up to it sadly, and then, being former cavalry, shoots it!

RIP Col. Potter!

MM

miqt

Weird, I feel like someone I knew from my childhood has died. What
a kindred personality he was.
Mike

Delmustator

Sr Member
I was actually looking at the cast from M*A*S*H a little while back. Some are no longer with us.

Alan (Hawkeye) Alda - 75
Wayne (Trapper) Rogers - 78
McLean (Henry Blake) Stevenson - Passed 1993 (68)
Loretta (Major Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan) Swit - 74
Larry (Frank Burns) Linville - Passed 1996 (60)
Gary (Radar) Burghoff - 68
Mike (BJ) Farrell - 72
Harry (Col. Potter) Morgan - Passed 2011 (96)
Jamie (Cpl. Klinger) Farr - 77
William (Father Mulcahy) Christopher - 79
David (Major Charles Emerson Winchester III) Stiers - 69

Last edited:

SmilingOtter

Master Member
RIP indeed. Great in Dragnet, and great in MASH (in both roles that he played - Col. Potter and General Steel.)

Goodbye, farewell, and amen.