Goliath Predator Bust Completely Finished.

Tonkers D

Hello Everyone!

It has been a while since I have been on the Lair, and it has been far too long since this piece was made to just now be getting pictures of it up. Here is my Goliath Piece that was the winner for the mask contest I hosted back in 2009. Thanks to Coollekotten's excellent design and over 150 hours of work, this piece is finally display-able and pictured.

This specific piece was cast in resin, and is equipped with Joe's Dreads/rings.

Enjoy!
P1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

p8.jpg

p9.jpg

p10.jpg

p12.jpg

p13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say thats about as high as the standard goes. Exceptional work, screen worhty imho!
the little saliva drip is definitely essential!

hey tonks, been a long time. glad to see you are still around.
that looks fantastic. really nice paint work.

side note... did you ever do that project you were working on? the terror monster?

http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/22402-terror-monster-suit-build/page__fromsearch__1

Glad to see you back around man. And the paint up looks killer. Definitely an amazing job all around and one of my favorite builds to have followed.

I still recommend the mold making videos you did for it to people all the time.

yeah!! ^ Im glad my mold making video helped. it was a pain to constantly reposition the camera. I may be making a few more tutorial videos and if i do Ill post them on the lair. Thanks everyone for the compliments! I painted it almost a year ago, I have just been busy on other projects and such, so i just finally dreaded the best up and got pictures of it.

I must have watched your mould making tutorial 3 or 4 times and i'm still a long way off actually needing it lol. That is some truly amazing work the paint up is phenomenal!

Long time no see!
It looks superb, I really like the end result! Im still wondering about what colourscheme I want for mine, and this one helps alot actually. :)
Good to have you back, looking forward to more work and tutorials from you.

Here is the file for the plaque just in case anyone was interested in reading it. It might be super high resolution, but whatever haha

Goliath Plaque.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back