Golden Time Travel Sphere from 'Dark' [First Full Print Done; UPDATED 11/AUG/2020]

Just finished mine and I absolutely love it! The files are beautiful Josh, really well done, highly recommend to any DARK fan.

Attachments

• Portrait 1.png
    Portrait 1.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 151
Just finished mine and I absolutely love it! The files are beautiful Josh, really well done, highly recommend to any DARK fan.

Inspired by Jhowe1997 , I built one for myself and I can attest to the incredible work on the model design. However I screwed up and the dark matter chamber doesn't insert completely now. It will thus be displayed permanently with the dark matter reveal.

Inspired by Jhowe1997 , I built one for myself and I can attest to the incredible work on the model design. However I screwed up and the dark matter chamber doesn't insert completely now. It will thus be displayed permanently with the dark matter reveal.

You did an amazing job! Brilliant finish! It was such a fun project and the files are super accurate and detailed.

Has anyone priced up a print in Shapeways detailed translucent resin for the two halves of the orb? Just wondering how much it would cost?
Thanks

I absolutely LOVED the sci-fi series DARK. Brilliant, brilliant sci-fi! I would be over-the-moon to own one of these beautiful props. You've done a masterful job and the finished product looks gorgeous! I understand the physical run is now discontinued, yes? Even so, I am sure I couldn't afford a completed one. I lack any prop-building skills or modeling skills, lol ;) Cheers!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back