"Gold" Chrome?

jason1976

Sr Member
Hey gang, a friend of mine was the winner of the MR Gold Sidious saber last year, and she let another friend of ours, and I play with it at Mid-Ohio-con last year. Well, it not really may kind of saber, but my other FRIEND just loved it. I tracked down a resin Sideous saber for him, and was going to finish for him. However, after I told him that I've seen people offer "gold" Chroming, on things like the Indy idol, and stuff, he want's me to see how hard, and how much it would be to get this saber done like that.

So, can someone give me the 411 on this kind of thing? :)

Thanks
Jason

BTW, sorry if this is in the wrong section, but since I'm not ordering anything, I though I should put it here instead of the junkyard, but feel free to move it if you need to. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jason1976 @ May 6 2006, 02:56 PM) [snapback]1239644[/snapback]</div>
after I told him that I've seen people offer "gold" Chroming, on things like the Indy idol, and stuff, he want's me to see how hard, and how much it would be to get this saber done like that.

So, can someone give me the 411 on this kind of thing? :)

Thanks
Jason

[/b]
www.cvvacuumplaters.com vaccum-plates plastic and other materials gold and chrome, probably lots of other finishes as well. Any plastic item you have seen (car grills on new models, etc) have had this process done.
JJ

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back