Done / Completed GODZILLA Viral Shirt Run

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Godzilltshirt.jpg

As seen on the "Little Boy" nuclear bomb in the trailer.

I'll be offering a high quality 100% ring spun cotton shirt. Nice and soft with the Japanese word for Gojira or "Godzilla" written on the sleeve (also seen in the official movie poster).

As many of you know I've had a few successful runs in the past such as the Stark Expo shirts, The Zombie Kill of the Week shirts and more recently the Weyland Shirts from Prometheus. I always do my best to deliver on time and strive for quality and attention to detail.

exposhirts.jpg

zkotwshirts.jpg

weylandshirts.jpg

*UPDATE: This run is now CLOSED. Thanks to everyone for your support!

godzillapoc2.jpg

Price will be $28/ea + $5.95 shipping worldwide. I also offer FREE shipping on any additional shirts ordered.

Currently there are 36 shirts requested on the interest list. The first 25 orders I receive will make up the 1st batch of which I GUARANTEE delivery prior to the premiere of GODZILLA! If you don't make it on the 1st batch run though, don't worry. I'm going to do my very best to make sure everyone receives their shirts before the movie comes out, I'm just not guaranteeing it. Call it a 99% chance that all orders will ship out and be received before May 16th.

If you have a question about your order, PLEASE contact me via email fatal5150@hotmail.com. My inbox fills up quickly here! (Note to admin: 2000 messages is not enough! lol)

I'm not going to track each individual RPF member's order on here, it's just too time consuming coordinating usernames with email addresses. I will post a cut off date and time for each batch so you know which one your in.

Once you've placed your order, feel free to post in the thread to give it a friendly bump. :cheers Thanks again everyone!

BATCH 1 - CLOSED!
BATCH 2 - CLOSED!

Limited Inventory Left (updated 5/6/14)

Sz. Qty.
S - 1
M - 3
L - 0
XL - 0
2XL - 0
3XL - 0

INTEREST LIST:
Dao2 x2
SantinoCasas
nav123
Bimmer
lovelyandy x2
DVDVampire x2
Eric Richardson
ImThatGuy
Jeong Hwa x2
Shimmermyst
Gamera68
mercureyx
fmh13
made007
cocomonk22
Darth Clayton
Bad Wolf

lordgilpin x2
Biggeek1972
mac malloy
SATELLITE74
Spoox
Eric0101 x3
misfit138 x2
PcFish
TFrosst
TwoInTheBox
scdsteffes
MooMooEgg
husker75
Jediwannabe
leatherneck
DBoz
lordgilpin
Suburban Machine Company
feek61

Last edited:
Re: Possible GODZILLA Viral Shirt Run

I think we have about 20. I need at least 25 to make this run a go. Almost there!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back