Godzilla, Tusky, Wolf, and Scar VS King Kong, Berserker, Chopper, and P1

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MarleyHunter101

kong would win against godzilla(dead)
beserker would win against tusky(dead)
scar would win against chopper(dead)
wolf and P1 would be evenly matched(both dead)
kong won all, crush scar and beserker

gam3rgod

Godzilla the owner of Regenerator G1 so he is pretty much invincible or indestructible hahaha its funny because i am listening to indestructible by disturbed but no godzilla being the king of all monsters could single handedly lay waste to all challengers GODZILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JehdinThwei

Godzilla the owner of Regenerator G1 so he is pretty much invincible or indestructible hahaha its funny because i am listening to indestructible by disturbed but no godzilla being the king of all monsters could single handedly lay waste to all challengers GODZILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's what I'm talkin' about. GoZira!!

gam3rgod

Would make the best trophy though to take the skull of a beast such as Godzilla, goodluck taking it but would make one helluva trophy!