God Bless America Trailer

i swear i feel like that all the time when i turn on the tv :D

not that i could kill anyone, but i allways think: "your dad shouldve worn a condom" when seeing those people on tv

I've seen so many vids of some spoiled POS not getting the car they wanted, I've wanted to hunt them down and beat their bare asses with a razor strap, so I love his first choice.

As for idol, these clowns that come in dressed in WTF attire, or can't sing then argue with the judges, whine, cry, or plain out beg, BLAM! Idol this week is in Portland I shudder to think of what is going to come crawling out of the woodwork.

I hope it's a massive hit! Can you imagine the effect if a number of terminally ill people suddenly got that magical, mystical light bulb appear over their heads, all over the world! The number of jerks, buttholes, bad people doing bad things would drop. You would never know when the next terminally ill person would snap and go out with a bang (so to speak).

Eh, I'm too into firearms to approve how this comes off, I know it's dark humor but
not feeling it.

Same with me. This is one of those movies that is going to brew trouble with the anti-gun crowds, and it sort of just comes off...offensive.

This movie looks pretty scary honestly. But certainly brilliant, and it definitely "interests" me...

i just watched this, i didnt even realize it came out in 2011 allready.

it was pretty damn good, it had its shortcomings, but it was entertaining, and also gave me exactly what i was wanting from the movie.

definitely worth a watch

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back