GlennTech's Iron Man Mark VI foam costume

looks good so far Glenn
are you making it out of "Foamies"?

also, what is that white stuff you brushed on the parts?

Little word to explain why I'm sad/angry...
I've been costume builder for over a year. I used many people files and I loved them! I was so happy that those people exist and I wanted to contribute to the community. I made a small contribution with Halo (a control panel to control all kinds of electronics in your costume. I developed it with ThatDecade, don't look for it it was on the 405th. I deleted also there all my posts). I made a predator counter (on thehunterslair). And now when I rolled in the iron man costume I made the foam files based on robo's Iron Man 4/6 files. Never did someone steal, uncredited me if they used something I made.
With the iron man files someone did it.
He (let's call him S.....H) used my files, modified them to become "greener" and "smoother". He posted even a youtube video about his new release of files.
He didn't mentioned my name nor my thread while he used my files. He must not deny it because I saw some faults on various files that were exactly the same. That can't be coincidence.

Me leaving has no big impact on the community. I wasn't a big name (I don't care). I'm such a guy who says I stop driving with the car and ride with my bike to work to help save the environment. He doesn't make also a big impact in the world.
The big thing behind is principle behind it. You don't put files online and claim to be yours if they aren't yours.

-GlennTech-

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back