glasses problem

panik33

hey does anyone a have a problem with glasses as you cant wear them with a mask on and i cant afford contacts does anyone have any tips on how i will be able to see with my costume on.

ron

good question Ron, im going to go out on a limb and say i do not see a way of wearing glasses whist suited up, for several reasons as far as i can see, 1 not enough room, and 2nd even if there was, your going to sweat ALOT which youll already know will steam you up in a hurry.

do what i did and get laser eye surgery :p

( ps, didnt do it for the pred though hehe )

Unless he wears a half mask and Bio...I don't see any other way. Contacts aren't expensive any more you should reconsider & try wearing them.

well just how blind are you without them? cuz if your like me you can see well enough to not run into things & lets be honest you can't see shyte in a mask anyway...just get yourself a good handler & you should do fine

uhhh, fit your lenses in your bio? , but heres a tip paintballers have the problem of fogging theres anti fog salve that you can get just google anti fog paintball or apply vasline then clean it off maybe fit your lenses in the head secure them with tape or latex strapes trial and error bro

contact lenses contact lenses thats your true soultion if you had the money for a pred head then get your ass some lense bro

im in the same boat... i hav to wear glasses and dont hav contacts... pretty much i went without and had someone help guide me along at SDCC. then as a group i got stuck near a pred that i knew id b able to ID by color if my spotter and i got split up.. just my little trick

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back