Gino V2 TK Helmet- Did he sell rights to it?

tubachris85x

Master Member
Looking to confirm whether or not Gino had indeed ever sold both the vacuum form bucks + production rights to another individual. I've only got the "he said, she said" response, and looking for something a bit more concrete to determine yay or nay.

Thank you

-TC

Pretty sure he did when he obtained a new set of helmet molds from another screen helmet. It was to a bloke on FISD.

Ben

...and hearing it from Walt is not sufficient for confirmation.

Gino and Walt?

6-D872987-8-F7-C-4168-9-F3-D-A7-B610-A8791-C.gif

When the person that has been caught recasting other's work in the past is the same person who claims to have purchased and received production rights from Gino for his helmet, where no other source of that info can be confirmed, I'd like to have confirmation elsewhere, preferably from the person who's helmet it is. Right now, it's walt's word and that's all I've seen.

What authority are you demanding this info under to begin with? These helmets have been for sale for years now. Why is this suddenly a topic of controversy?

What authority are you demanding this info under to begin with? These helmets have been for sale for years now. Why is this suddenly a topic of controversy?

I dont need authority, I need confirmation. The only source that's out there that made these claims is the very person who's been selling them for years now, unchallenged as far as I am aware. I don't trust a person if they have been proven to be a recaster, especially if their die-hard followers condone recasting

What has been recast? and proven?

I caught him recasting a laws Snowtrooper helmet in 2016. Of course, he's changed his story regarding it and is incapable of just admitting to it. I have screen shots to back that up as well. He's very recently decided to go fire-sale on another person who worked for him, accusing him of being a recaster. When another individual brought up the Laws helmet he recast, he came in to claim he had bought molds for it from a guy in Mexico. The thing is, he had laid blame on his then 3d modeler at the time when I messaged him directly when I caught it, and after calling this inconsistency out, he since could not maintain a coherent argument, circling around and trying to deflect the conversation. I do not trust his word anymore which is why I am here and seeking confirmation.

to Me you’re coming off as some type of jerk. If you think Walt recast Gino just make your case. You’ve been shown the thread on FISD. I for one think if Walt recast Gino’s helmet then Gino would have long since made a huge stink and since that has never happened I think you have your answer. I still don’t understand why all of a sudden this is an issue? These have been for sale for years and not once a single accusation.

to Me you’re coming off as some type of jerk. If you think Walt recast Gino just make your case. You’ve been shown the thread on FISD. I for one think if Walt recast Gino’s helmet then Gino would have long since made a huge stink and since that has never happened I think you have your answer. I still don’t understand why all of a sudden this is an issue? These have been for sale for years and not once a single accusation.

I dont really care what you think I am, if you do not like the fact that I'm actually trying to confirm this, then that's your prerogative. I do not care about feelings or beliefs-only the facts. If you've actually known me for more than a day, you would know I hunt down recasters and I do not have sympathy. A friend of mine right now is being accused of recasting and he cannot back up a defense right now and you know what? I think he's lying to me, and I will not condone nor continue a friendship with him if it's confirmed. I don't take this lightly nor will I accuse someone of it without solid evidence. I am now even getting contradictory information about the source of his TIE helmets so there's much suspicion I have about the legitimacy of what he's putting out.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back