Gino of EFX Interview from Comic Con 2011

Nice one Gino it's great to finally put a face to your name.This and Brians interview really make EFX feel more personal.This Legend line really is a milestone.

Did I hear you say that's there's a full suit with the original hero helmet:eek

Ben

Very awesome and informative interview. It was really refreshing to see the real you, and my respect for you has gone up tenfold.

Question: While at the archives, were you able to measure and confirm that your t-track truly is spot on accurate as I assume it is?

Nice!

WOW lovin the TK! Seeing it move in video like that... I mean NAILED it! Looks like a scene straight out of Star Wars!!!

Yeah I've talked to Gino a number of times on the phone. Bro you DO come across a lot more jolly n humble in person. :p

Maybe now some of the village torches can be put out! :darnkids :rolleyes

I for one have always admired your passion. I'm really glad you are in the position you are in with eFx. You guys truly are changing the game of licensed prop replicas. (y)thumbsup

Nice job by the both of you!

Hope to see more vids RE other EFX stuff. :thumbsup

Doug

Last edited:
Gino, would I be correct in assuming you were a little uncomfortable?
Either way, interesting interview. It's nice to put a face to a name/forum ID.

He doesn't seem at all like a guy who would ignore a PM I sent him years ago.

Not that I'm still bitter about it.

Great video, looking forward to the new helmets.

Gino, would I be correct in assuming you were a little uncomfortable?

A little uncomfortable would be a massive understatement. :lol:lol:lol

Kristen and I have been milking every ounce out of giving Gino an incredibly hard time over the past few months about his interview. When talking to him in person about troopers or Vader, he will talk your ears right off your head. Turn on a camera and he is like a deer in the headlights.

I have to give Gino major props for doing something that was completely out of his comfort zone and caring more about sharing information with you guys than about how he looked on film.

He doesn't seem at all like a guy who would ignore a PM I sent him years ago.

Not that I'm still bitter about it.

Great video, looking forward to the new helmets.

:rolleyes

If I had people bringing up every PM/email I have missed or still haven't had a chance to reply to... wow, I just can't imagine!

it was a great interview and very informative, agreed on the vader helmets, they look incredbile in the footage and I give props to Gino as I'm sure his input has helped to finally bring true accurate replicas to collectors worldwide

I'm just giving him a hard time, on of my MPP's hangs on the belt of one of his Vader displays. He's a good guy.

But he still totally should have returned my PM.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back