Gillman Bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Hi guys, I decide to repaint this bust made by Steve Wang, I got it off a friend and well, I didn't like the paint scheme so I gave it a shot, but I wasn't to happy with the results. Then after several months, learning new techniques I just finish this suit once again and Now I'm very happy with the results.
I guess all those hours of practice starting to pay off lol

THIS IS HOW I GOT IT:

0414011157.jpg

MY FIRST TRY ON THIS BUST

0424011342b.jpg

AND THIS IS MY LATEST PAINTJOB

0423020915.jpg

CIMG1246.jpg

CIMG1242.jpg

CIMG1247.jpg

CIMG1239.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ice1

Far better! I like the colors. I use to have a mask like this but unsure where I put it..

Sl0100

nice bust ,I painted one like it, used a similar green and a sand color for the highlights. the fleshy pink-tan is a good contrast.

how did you get your spots on, curious of your technique?

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Thank you for the comments

About technique, only for base color I used a 1" brush, then second color was dry brushed and the rest is just airbrush, all my spots are made with the airbrush.