Gilderoy Lockhart portrait "Magical Me"

Peanuts

Hi

I'm just moving this from another thread here in the hope someone help me out. My original request was if anyone could help me out with a Gilderoy Lockart portrait as used on the from of "Magical Me". Any lead's for a high resolution photo would be much apreciated as well as any definative ide of what was on the back of the screen used versions of this prop.

Kind Regards

Peanuts

Monkey540 said:

How about this one that was posted?

http://www.therpf.com/f64/harry-pott.../index325.html
Yeah thanks, though a actual copy of the photo used, incidently I hadn't realised that there was anothe picture on the reverse of the book cover.

I've attached a pic of my orignal unused production made cover, it's got a raised snake skin effect screen printed pattern, then gold foil embossed and debossed text'

Regards

Peanuts

Does anyone know where I can find clean images of the Magical Me Lockhart photos from the front and back? I already have the dresden frames but all the photos of Lockhart seem to be with the dresden frames already on them.

Any help would be appreciated.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back