Yarko

Hi!

Here I have some pics of how my bio sculpt is looking right now:

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

What do you think about it? I'm still unsure about how to continue it (it's my first attempt at designing a custom predator bio). I would like it to look like a Giger design somehow, although that is secondary.

Thanks

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

I think it looks really good and unique. It has a bit of a celtic feel to it, but it is also looks a bit brutish and mean. The mouth cover reminds me of the Prawns from District 9. Keep up the good work

I think it looks really good and unique. It has a bit of a celtic feel to it, but it is also looks a bit brutish and mean. The mouth cover reminds me of the Prawns from District 9. Keep up the good work

Thanks! I was precisely thinking about the prawns 'mecha' for the mouth cover design ^_^

i like the look of it. IMO which take it for what it's worth, i would lose the teeth in the cheek area, and make the gills come all the way forward instead. but that's a design choice. looks great!
just some symmetry issues as well.

Wow. That looks really sweet.Look forward to the final casting.Do you think you'll be selling these?What are you using for materials,clay ect?It would be cool to do a beginning to end tutorial.

Daren

Well heres my opinion, Id go with XDMray and loose the teeth, move the gills forward, and it might just be the pics, but you need some symetry workmore than anything, but other wise i love the uniqueness of this design.

take the advice however you want, its your design,and its awesome

i like the look of it. IMO which take it for what it's worth, i would lose the teeth in the cheek area, and make the gills come all the way forward instead. but that's a design choice. looks great!
just some symmetry issues as well.

I agree with Xdmray. The gills all the way down.

Looks cool also reminds me of the prawns.

I am going to jump on board with everyone else and say fantastic job but lose the teeth and replace with the gill vent looking things,

Looks cool also reminds me of the prawns.

I am going to jump on board with everyone else and say fantastic job but lose the teeth and replace with the gill vent looking things,

Done. Thanks everybody for the advice ^_^

I'm also working on some Giger-style details on the forehead. I'll post some pics when it's done

Wow man that look awesome dude yeah I'm voteimg with everyone else with the teeth a gills I'd just go with one or the other or maby turn the teeth into pipes that would also look pretty cool

But another critasism would be that in the last pic the top/forhead/crown peice looks a little flat if I was you I would round it up a little

But other than that it's a kickass bio and I can't w8 to see it casted up

Wow...Looks awesome. Cant wait to see this completed. Are you gonna be casting these?

Anyone else think the mouth/face looks like Jetfire from ROTF?

8-1.jpg
20image%20of%20Autobot%20Jetfire%20from%20_Transformers-%20Revenge%20of%20the%20Fallen_%20_2009_.jpg

8-1.jpg

20image%20of%20Autobot%20Jetfire%20from%20_Transformers-%20Revenge%20of%20the%20Fallen_%20_2009_.jpg

definitely one of the most stylistic bios out there. i absolutely love the design. but.....make sure you really work on that symmetry. you got a great concept there, take your time with it. and i mean those words in the best possible intentions.

cheers

Daman

im really liking this design.maybe its me but i almost preferred the dome plain instead of all the details.i do like that cool ridge down the middle but to me its beginning to look a little busy up top.just an opinion.
all those details may end up taking away but its your passion so keep it up and make it like you want.
your really doing a good job on it!

This is great design. Take ur time to fix the symmetry and angle issues. Look at it from different angles. Should be fine.

I've never sculpted a Bio, but in my opinion:
If you like it, then its perfect and make it your own. It's gonna be your face and your personality. No right or wrong way when it comes to design, but the advice you get from the experienced members here is priceless and should be considered invaluable beyond comprehension.

I love the mouth BTW, and you cant go wrong with Giger.

Hi,

I'm posting some new photos of the bio. Thanks everybody for the advices, really! I've tried to improve the symmetry and fix some details. Now I only have to finish the cheeks. I'm still unsure abour that grid thing. It looks very cool, but too much 'lizard' and not Giger enough. I'll see if I come up with something about it...

P1010019.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010016.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010012-3.jpg

P1010019.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010016.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010012-3.jpg

dude the new stufff looks awesome this is gona be a kickass bio
well it is already but it will be sweet once its been casted up

I'm not getting the lizard feel. I wonder if the cheek bones would give you a better feel if it where the Geiger style piping. Then if you made the cheeks feel more like ribs then you may have the complete theme.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back