Giger-inspired Bio and armor

Yarko

Hello!

I am thinking about doing something original with my predator costume, and I thoguth that it would be cool to see a Pred wearing a Giger style armor and bio. Here I have a possible design of the bio. What do you think? Do anyone have other Giger-esque bio designs?

gigerpredator2.jpg

Note that this bio is used with open mandibles (it's kinda stupid but I think it will look cool with my predator mask)

gigerpredator2.jpg

Kinda in between on weither i like it or not. Cant say. I think it has to be made to atually get a 100% thought on how it will really look.

I for one like it, it has a slight skull look to it which I guess with a giger inspired bio...biomechanics is what you may be aiming for.

I think it's interesting I espesially like the bio it kind off reminds me of the hybrid out of alien ressirection... over all great work so far keep it up.

Hi!

I've made a quick sketch of what the armor should look like (yes, it will be for a female predator, I'm making the costume for my girlfriend)

GigerPredatorarmor.jpg

GigerPredatorarmor.jpg

really, really like it! but why don't you throw in a tribe marking, or just something to throw the perfect symmetry off? i don't know, i like both the bio's and the armor (god I'd love to see my wife in it, but yours will do:) and i certainly don't mean change the shape of the bio, just, a little, something...

really, really like it! but why don't you throw in a tribe marking, or just something to throw the perfect symmetry off? i don't know, i like both the bio's and the armor (god I'd love to see my wife in it, but yours will do:) and i certainly don't mean change the shape of the bio, just, a little, something...

That's interesting. What kind of marking would you suggest? In which location?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back