GI Joe Rise of Cobra Storm Shadow Belt Buckle - FOUND!

So, the photos I posted in the initial post were of the Storm Shadow costume as displayed at Comic Con. Here is a publicity shot from the movie compared to the airlock buckle Finhead posted. Clearly, the belt buckle was accidentally turned backwards at Comic Con so you are seeing the underside of the buckle, but in the movie, he wears to buckle properly.

View attachment 86470

Sweet nice and easy, and added bonus totally cheap. Win win. :thumbsup :)

So, the photos I posted in the initial post were of the Storm Shadow costume as displayed at Comic Con. Here is a publicity shot from the movie compared to the airlock buckle Finhead posted. Clearly, the belt buckle was accidentally turned backwards at Comic Con so you are seeing the underside of the buckle, but in the movie, he wears to buckle properly.

View attachment 86470

I just recieved my UD Replicas Daredevil suit, and I believe this is the same buckle used on his belt. I'll need to double check to be sure, but of the top of my head, it looks right. The one on the DD suit from UDR is a cast piece, so I may want to upgrade to the metal one.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back