ghoul hunter paint up

juiceredrum

heres my ghoul hunter i got from uratz , the man . i probily repainted him three times just couldnt get him right this bio is so wicked i wanted a decsent paint up learned alot doing this bio, it was a great challange the sculpts amazing and organic ,but this paint up im alot more comfortable with so im gonna post him up , my camera truely doesnt do the paint up justice it just looks solid but there was alot of layering ,kinda shifts colors in the right light has a irradescent feel
wanna add some light greens and purples maybe to add that oil slick look better meh but tell me what u think

100_4875.jpg

100_4889.jpg

special thanks to
uratz master artist and all round good guy

yeah it's kinda hard to see the layers. but i can tell they are there. see if you can take a pic in daylight without the harsh dirrect light.

you should also put up pics of your Bull bio. that paint up looks cool from what i can tell.

this looks wicked,i'll have to pick one up my self.What paints did you use? :)

i know this is kinda late ,but with the holidays and all, havent really been on the lair
thanks for your comments i use straight inks on them only , i like liquidtex professional
inks , i use rattle can primers , mix the colors i want and dry brush the layers on
then seal with a high gloss acrylic coat

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back