Ghosts of mars screen used

Dredd64

Hi everyone,
I just received a screen used, with COA, jumper worn by Jason Statham and I am a little surprised by the size of the Mars Police Force patches on each sleeve !!?? :confused :confused :confused
7 cms X 7.5 cms !!
Pretty small aren't they !!??
What do you think ??
Thank you
Bruno

Could you post a pic of the police force patch?

I have'nt been able to find a good pic of one anywhere/

Thanks guys for your messages,
One of the worst movie of all time ??
For sure not the best one ........well it's up to you !:thumbsdown :thumbsup
I like the Mars Police Force uniform and patches
I bought it from Reel Clothes and props
Here is the photo of the sweater I bought
The patches looks bigger on the leather jacket !!??
Thank you

Last edited:
Although I would have liked to see more story in the Ghosts of Mars, I loved the basic concept, props, and Uniform designs. :love

Ghosts of Mars is under appreciated. I did not like it until I saw it a second time. I even bought the DVD. I think the director missed the boat on telling the story of a long dead race, rising from the dead to defend their world from invaders... it has an HP Lovecraft type cosmic horror. The fact the Ghosts are able to possess Humans and turn them into soldiers of the undead is also a neat idea. Some how, John Carpenter lost the great story elements in exchange for action and gore. (There is my movie review ) :confused

I love the patch designs and uniforms.

Thanks for sharing the pics. I would like to see the whole Ghosts of
Mars collection.

Gordon

Thanks for your comments Harada357, I completely agree with you, too often directors falled right into gory/action movie and lose the main "interesting" tracks !! Too bad ! :cry

Thanks Sith Sheriff Brody, drop a line to John Eaves who is a very busy guy, but wait and see and will let you know what he says about that !!:thumbsup

I added few extra photos.

Cheers

Bruno

Of course they are real. Who would replicate GOM patches?

Some "bad" movies still have cool prop and Art design. The Mars Police Logo is GREAT. It had me going back to take another look at sets and props for the show.

I still think "Ghosts of Mars" was worth watching.

When I watch it - I think of the things that could have been done - and found entertainment value in the things there were done. A tall blonde beautiful main character - automatic weapons fire - a flying buzzsaw cutting of the head of a mannequin ( I mean SPX policeman) - using drugs to head off demonic possession, and great costumes. :love

Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
A collector who own MPF Sweater and leather jacket just confirmed than the Sweater patches are smaller !! Good to know !!
Have a great day and thanks again for your concern
Bruno

As a true John Carpenter fan, I have to say that I liked "Ghost of Mars", primarily because it's a John Carpenter "western." If you dislike it, that's fine. But for me, I enjoyed it.

And I have to say to Dredd64, though several months later, great catch. :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back