GhostMinion's Fallout 3d Models and Props

GhostMinion

Sr Member
Welcome Fallout fans!!! I would like to show you guys what I've been up to lately. :D

My name is Chris, and I've set out on a mission. Being a MEGA Fallout geek, I aim to 3d model and make a very wide variety of weapons and various props from the Fallout series. I myself am a big fan of Fallout 3, but I also wanted to cover weapons and props that were in the other games as well, especially New Vegas. Edit 7/10/2015: I will be doing Fallout 4 weapons and props as well.

I am using the original game models as a starting point for all of these, I do this to certify complete accuracy to game model images. Simply put, I want my props to be accurate, and there is nothing more accurate than the game models themselves. Obviously there are many things that need to be changed with the original models, and in a lot of cases the game model mesh is removed and replaced with a more practical mesh. Many of the shapes are just overlapping meshes, so lots of work has to be done for it all to work properly. There are tons of details that need to be modeled manually, ones that aren't there in the actual mesh.

Not going to be doing any armors or anything here, either. These will mostly be weapons and other various crap you'd find lying around the wasteland, things that will go well with a costume, but not actual costume parts themselves.

I'm sorry to say, but to best protect my hard work I will not be sharing my 3d print models.

So, anyhow........ENJOY!

Alien Blaster (Fallout 3 & New Vegas)

5mObVqf.png
[/IMG]

Ballistic Fist & Unique Ballistic Fist 'Two Step Goodbye' (New Vegas)

rAB4Nvh.png
[/IMG]
leISmwO.jpg
[/IMG]

HK MP-9 10mm SMG (Fallout 1 & 2)

hU5HzmB.png
[/IMG]

12.7mm Pistol & Unique 12.7mm 'Lil Devil' (New Vegas)

B0XDbyz.png
[/IMG]
yYX9rFT.jpg
[/IMG]

Unique Spiked Knuckles 'Love and Hate' (New Vegas)

78fUOpz.jpg
[/IMG]

jagJsCu.jpg
[/IMG]

Pulse Gun (Fallout New Vegas)
TVGFQ6t.png
[/IMG]

Winchester City Killer Combat Shotgun (Fallout 1 & 2)

lrZ6a4M.png
[/IMG]

Needle Pistol (Fallout 2)
YL30whP.png
[/IMG]

14mm Pistol (Fallout 1 & 2)

7ne37ds.png
[/IMG]

12.7mm Sub Machinegun (Fallout New Vegas)

6XLcNfn.png
[/IMG]

"The Mechanist" Helmet (Fallout 3)

gefPtXJ.png
[/IMG]

Mini Nuke (Fallout 3)

hTzYneS.png
[/IMG]

Frag Mine & Pulse Mine (Fallout 3 & New Vegas)

iEn6Oi3.png
[/IMG]

Ripper (Fallout 3 & New Vegas)

30jyDi9.png
[/IMG]

Slave Collar (Fallout 3, New Vegas & Fallout 4)

RsnuUCJ.png
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mini Nuke (Fallout 4)

LHSTW05.png
[/IMG]

6gjx8kG.jpg
[/IMG]

Cappy Statue/Figure (Fallout 4)
xmiDhbq.png
[/IMG]

Jet Inhaler (Fallout 4)

yxpg4Kk.png
[/IMG]

X-Cell Inhaler (Fallout 4)

rKQ1yiC.png
[/IMG]

kcG03Y5.jpg
[/IMG]
fFXbQE4.jpg
[/IMG]

Military Fusion Core (Fallout 4)

Original Model by lilykill, corrected and edited by me including new greebles modeled from scratch​
VGH6UEe.jpg
[/IMG]

Nuka Nuke (Fallout 4 Nuka World)

q1TsDME.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Nice to see another Fallout geek like myself! I have a rather large collection of props but only maybe 4 or 5 of my props are actually 3d printed. A couple of props I would love to see printed is a Giddyup Buttercup or Dinky the Dino. Action Abe would also be pretty nifty! Fantastic job so far on what you have shown!

Nice to see another Fallout geek like myself! I have a rather large collection of props but only maybe 4 or 5 of my props are actually 3d printed. A couple of props I would love to see printed is a Giddyup Buttercup or Dinky the Dino. Action Abe would also be pretty nifty! Fantastic job so far on what you have shown!

Thanks, I'm glad you are appreciating my work! :)

Went ahead and began working on the unique 12.7 mm pistol, Lil Devil. Should have an update on that, and the 10mm pistol, soon.

Got some test prints done for the Alien Blaster. Did a few minor tweeks to the model, I'm hoping to get some more filament for my Makerbot soon so I can print this baby up!

alien blaster test prints.jpg

Starting printing the ballistic fist. So far, all the models I've done that I've had a chance to print from are printing up error free! After I've finished test printing them, they will become available for sale in the junkyard for you guys to 3d print as well.

Edit 8/30/17: Photos for this post were lost due to image host provider failure. Sorry!

Last edited:
12.7mm YES!
I Cant wait to see how this turns out!

Well then, check out "Lil Devil". Finally got this one done today.

Finishing up the regular 12.7mm pistol already, hope to have it done and ready for printing in the next day or two. Stay tuned!

Edit 8/30/17: Photos for this post were lost due to image host provider failure. Sorry!

Last edited:
Got the 12.7mm all done! :D Both versions are done and ready to print.

Man, that's a sexy pair! :love

12.7 mm pistol 4.png

Big thanks to my buddy Cassius for giving me some help modeling the smooth pistol grip, as well as good advise that helped me model the textured grip as well.

Should have a fresh roll of filament for my Makerbot in the next week. I'll be printing a lot of the guns on that.

I've started printing the ballistic fist on my Lulzbot, but my hot end stopped working, so I've ordered a new part to fix it, should be back in business before the weekend. Lulzbot parts get to my house in a day usually, so I expect the ballistic fist prints to continue soon.

In the meantime, modeling continues. I'm finishing up something I started some time ago............the classic 14mm handgun from the first Fallout games. Stay tuned!

Ballistic fist is getting there! What do you guys think?

Taken a couple days off from the modeling, though. Need to rest my brain.:sleep But I'll be right back at it tomorrow, I'm getting nearly finished with the 10mm pistol from F3 and New Vegas, so stay tuned!

Last edited:
That's really cool looking. Are you also planning to do the original 10mm pistol from Fallout 1 and 2?

Thank you! :) I do indeed plan to do the original 10mm pistol, as well as a few other original weapons. I'm really looking forward to doing the Glock 86 Plasma Pistol!

I will even be doing a select few from Fallout Tactics. While I am at heart a Fallout 3 purist, well, what can I say? You can never have enough Fallout crap! :lol Fallout Tactics may not be canon to the series, but man, that PPK12 Gauss Pistol looks sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Gotta have it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back