Ghostbusters

I'm new around here so I'm not sure about proper procedure or anything, but I found a low res version of a GB invoice that seems like it's a little more period appropriate in another paper prop thread.

I was bored tonight, so I remade it in photoshop and figured I'd post it here for others to enjoy.
gbinvoice.png

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7735/gbiiinvoice.png

Re: GHOSTBUSTERS PAPER PROP

Hello Everyone,
I havent posted on this site in such a long time I forgot my username and pass... so i just reregisterd. Anyway I would like to know how I can obtain some of the magazine props listed here, anyones help is appreciated

The covers are availble in the free paper props, which is a sub-forum above the Replica Props. However these will not show up until after 3 months, or after so many posts. I believe the reason this was done was to curb people from starting an account, and downloading the free paper props, then seelling them on Ebay.

OK thanks Jasonw, I guess Ill have to keep my eyes peeld for a while and add some comments now and then (relavent to the topic) :angel

I found this in the art section after playing through the game again and though this would be a cool thing to make. I would imagine it would have things like SOP (standing operating procedures) for different circumstances, equipment functions/how to use, etc. besides tobins spirit guide.

ghost_w322011-03-2921-31-58-19.png

hey guys this is my first attempt at a paper prop, i got the blank ID badges from a guy on GBFANS. I added the photo and some info and here's what i came up with!!

13189-spengler-id-copy.jpg

13190-stanz-id-copy.jpg

13191-venkman-id-copy.jpg

13192-winston-id-card-copy.jpg

The photo is one of the promotion photos, I had this picture myself autographed by Harold Ramis a long time...

But no idea where to find it right now...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back