Ghostbusters Trap Pedal

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Janderson0719

This is my 95% done trap pedal. Still missing a few details.

I do have a Proton Pack, but it's going through some upgrades at the moment. I will start another thread on that when it's more put together.

Here are some pics of my trap pedal:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sebastian

Very nice indeed. Did you use would or aluminum for the base? I have been putting one together, but holding off until I get an aluminum base to finish it.

Cheers
Sebastian

Filandrius

An aluminum base is really great, but it can be hard to find, except if you know someone that can cut one for you. My own pedal was a breeze to build because of it and can be dismantled at will; everything is bolted on in tapped holes. That reminds me that I should post pics. ;)

Nice pedal, by the way. :)

Janderson0719

Thanks fellas.

Yea, aluminum base pedal is hard to come by. Mine is just made from MDF, but the way I've constructed my pedal, I can take it apart. I used inserts to screw everything into, like Filandrous stated.

Overall, I'm happy with my trap pedal. It was my first prop replica I ever made.