Ghostbusters themed sneakers

Riceball

Master Member
I don't if anyone has seen this yet but Reebok is coming out with Ghostbusters themed sneakers. They're not replicas of any kind, just sneakers (Limited editions, I think) inspired by Ghostbusters. Personally, I'm not too crazy about them, but then again, I never was a massive fan of the movies either.

1603479527190.png

1603479554410.png

I don’t think you guys have much of a grasp on the “ridiculous shoe” crowd.

People will love these. Limited edition shoes sell out...fast.

At my work I have contact with LOTS of college kids, and LOTS of foreign students. The level of ridiculousness that these kids’ have on their feet is just...absurd. It’s like the weirder the shoe is, the more they want it.

So while “normal” folks look at these and think “Who the hell buys these?” The people that DO buy these look at them and say “I hope I can get a pair before they sell out.”

yea. and the little fiddly bits will mean more people will **** theirs up, so the people that can keep their sealed away in a box and all pristine will have the more valuable ones; just like the shoe weirdos like it. lol

Last edited:
The white ones look like a bad joke and I love Ghostbusters. The tan ones are decent.
Agreed, the white ones look way too impractical to wear. I imagine that most, if not all, people who end up buying the white ones will be buying just to collect and display, not to wear. Well, maybe once or twice in the house I'd imagine, but certainly not for everyday or even the occasional wear.

Only Just coming across this thread, and reading these replies :lol: I was on the reebok site the night these things dropped and most sizes of the Ghost Smasher sold out within a few minutes... I was one of those people who picked up a pair
PXL_20201108_004128370.MP.jpg

Now hear me out! I'm not a fan of the tubes and such, and luckily they are removable. For display purposes I think they look awesome, I've worn them to a few of my local GB franchise dinners (without the tubes attached) and they've gotten compliments from complete strangers.

I'm regretting not picking up the other pair they dropped that year, I've been thinking about picking up a pair from the secondary market.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back