"Ghostbusters" Terror Dog, and other pics!

jasonw2112

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here are some pictures I took at Wonderfest (2011), I figured someone might find usefull!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Coincidentally the Terror dog is a member of this Board... at least part of him is. :lol

To be honest, I really don't know! This was on display in Kentucky, at Wonderfest, towards the end of May. The only information I have, is what is in the pictures.

It could take months, to years, just to get the copyright. Then the people involved, could just change their mind!

I would think you could look up Elemental LLC, and see what they have to say about it.

Other than that, I thought it would be a good reference for any sculptors, on The RPF.

so is this Terror dog coming out soon or is it already gone? Sorry if I'm missing something here. It's just pretty cool.

I wonder how it sizes up to that Argonauts kit? Not sure if that was the maker but it was a Japanese kit. Anyone know price on this?

I've been dealing with Paul for a few years now and I know he produces a lot of the pieces sold here on the RPF by other members. I know he's banned from this site, but board wars, rumors and unsubstantiated post should not keep people from dealing with him. I think you shouldn't believe everything you read and look at the source.

I do know that this project is dead from his own posts on facebook, but it would have been epic if produced. Judging from the pictures he posted on Facebook, this piece is around 2' long. It's Massive!

Here is a direct link to some finished pictures on their website:

[link removed]

Dex

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I am aware this project is indeed dead due to lack of interest (my guess is it was way too expensive).

Paul from elemental auctions is banned here??!! Can I ask why?

I thought this project had the blessing/involvement of Steve Johnson??

Weequay

That may be so but Paul is banned from this board for good reason and that was not because of 'board wars, rumors, and unsubstaniated post"

You do know that selling a banned members wares OR advertising for him ie a link, will in fact get you booted from the board right dexter?

I trust you will edit your post accordingly

I've been dealing with Paul for a few years now and I know he produces a lot of the pieces sold here on the RPF by other members. I know he's banned from this site, but board wars, rumors and unsubstantiated post should not keep people from dealing with him. I think you shouldn't believe everything you read and look at the source.

I do know that this project is dead from his own posts on facebook, but it would have been epic if produced. Judging from the pictures he posted on Facebook, this piece is around 2' long. It's Massive!

Here is a direct link to some finished pictures on their website:

Dex

Does that mean that anyone who is friends with him on facebook should be banned from here as well? This is not the first thread where Lucas Francis Studios has been linked.

Guilt by association is just plain BS. Nothing is for sale in the post I linked, so it's just pictures.

Apollo-"That may be so but Paul is banned from this board for good reason and that was not because of 'board wars, rumors, and unsubstaniated post" "

I'd beg to differ, from what I've been told and read, it's exactly that. It actually says he was banned for interfering with a licensee. I don't know what that means but I've heard Paul's side of the story and the truth was he was banned to get rid of another member. As for the Terminator fiasco of 2005, well that was posted and never proven. So I guess you are guilty without proof or any evidence to support a post. So people can post whatever libelous crap they want after you've been banned and their is nothing you can do to defend yourself?

So if it's wrong to deal with Paul, why are so many RPF'ers friends with him on FB including the owners of this site?

Also I never said that people were selling his wares, I said he produced pieces for other members. He produces parts for me that are unrelated to the prop world.

Dex

Last edited:
Of course not, friends are friends you have to stick by them.

Do not pretend to lecture me about Paul and "he who can not be named" as I was here during those times. :rolleyes

Paul did a lot of dirty things and he knows he did.

The whole fiasco was well documented.

As far as dealing with him there is nothing wrong with that if he comes through for you.

If he does'nt then thats a whole different matter. :unsure

Does that mean that anyone who is friends with him on facebook should be banned from here as well? This is not the first thread where Lucas Francis Studios has been linked.

Guilt by association is just plain BS. Nothing is for sale in the post I linked, so it's just pictures.

Apollo-"That may be so but Paul is banned from this board for good reason and that was not because of 'board wars, rumors, and unsubstaniated post" "

I'd beg to differ, from what I've been told and read, it's exactly that. It actually says he was banned for interfering with a licensee. I don't know what that means but I've heard Paul's side of the story and the truth was he was banned to get rid of another member. As for the Terminator fiasco of 2005, well that was posted and never proven. So I guess you are guilty without proof or any evidence to support a post. So people can post whatever libelous crap they want after you've been banned and their is nothing you can do to defend yourself?

So if it's wrong to deal with Paul, why are so many RPF'ers friends with him on FB including the owners of this site?

Also I never said that people were selling his wares, I said he produced pieces for other members. He produces parts for me that are unrelated to the prop world.

Dex

Just a head´s up, guys, once banned, always banned. The rules have been remedied a few years ago to allow discussing banned members, but the rules about promoting a banned member´s wares and website are still active, especially when the member was banned for anything sales related. Please respect that.

Thanks,
Michael
RPF staff

Paul has and always will be a flake. The project iS dead from what I'm told and Steve has nothing to do with it. From Steve's mouth to my ears

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back