Limited Run Ghostbusters Jumpsuit (7 versions!) by Magnoli Clothiers

Well I'm waiting on Indy to provide me some better pics so hopefully this one will be solved quickly....I will say to this for anybody reading. Credit where it's due, Indy has constantly went over backwards to resolve matters for people....and whilst things haven't always been smooth.....The suits are 100% worth it if you want accuracy.

After seeing these suits in person....I can't go back to an off the shelf suit

Last edited:
We're looking into it. As I understand, we have not changed velcro color so the variation must be from the photo. We're double checking in any case.

Was there any update on this?

Curious if the colour has changed or it was an error and hoping to avoid similar issues with my pending order.

Can you confirm lead times too please Indy? I’ve got a pair on order and was told 6 months, but Joachim emailed me last week and his email said mine would arrive in August/September which is 9 ..

Thanks

Joachim's estimates should be the most accurate since he's dealing with the main production runs. I am following up with production regarding the velcro though and I'm just waiting on news about sourcing a lighter one. The images we had of the original suits did vary, including the darker velcro, but after having gone through more screen shots the lighter, more matching coloring, seems to be more prevalent. It could be an issue with color change over time, the way the Stantz suit is now a two-tone.

Joachim's estimates should be the most accurate since he's dealing with the main production runs. I am following up with production regarding the velcro though and I'm just waiting on news about sourcing a lighter one. The images we had of the original suits did vary, including the darker velcro, but after having gone through more screen shots the lighter, more matching coloring, seems to be more prevalent. It could be an issue with color change over time, the way the Stantz suit is now a two-tone.

Does that mean that the Velcro seen (and being questioned in the guys latest photo of his suit replacement) was actually a different colour after all, I.e darker.

If so, you don’t need to source a lighter Velcro. You just need to go back to the same colour and version you’ve used on every other suit up until that point. Your other ones have been fine. This is the first suit I’ve seen that it’s incorrect. What you used before has no issues.

Can you not ask the factory to return to that colour?

Are there any conclusions about the velcro? I'm waiting still on my fixed suit, which should have been finished any day now, but I'm getting nervous about the velcro situation.

So I've had some approval images of the new velcro....and whilst it is a lot better than the other velcro which was too brown/olive I still think it's not perfect. However I also got some (LQ) approval images of my V2 suit...The velcro on the v2 is much better....Why can't this be used on the V1? Pictures for comparison

I'm interested in what others think but I think using the same velcro on the V1 and the V2 would solve this latest issue?

Apoloogies for the low quality of the images - Such low quality images were deemed appropriate.

Attachments

• 5d3becbe-2c14-4740-8b1d-7e2aff165ee6.jpg
    5d3becbe-2c14-4740-8b1d-7e2aff165ee6.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 8c8bf769-fd7c-494a-b632-94555f26dc26.jpg
    8c8bf769-fd7c-494a-b632-94555f26dc26.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 118
Hi Indy, hope all is well?

Just to jump in on this, my suit arrived a few days ago, just got around to opening it up.

Unfortunately, I too have the darker Velcro issue as illustrated.

Also, I paid to have a distressed finish which has not been done.

Tiny bit disappointed to be honest, as I was hugely looking forward to having the ultimate replica Ghostbusters jumpsuit to go with the rest of my set-up & after waiting so long for it to arrive it’s fallen just short of the hurdle due to the factory, for what is obviously a well thought out replica by yourself.

Hope we can find some sort of solution to this in-line with others.

Thanks,
Nick

Attachments

• 1BE692F2-00A7-4235-8233-A41B8B052E9E.jpeg
    1BE692F2-00A7-4235-8233-A41B8B052E9E.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 147
Last edited:
So I've had some approval images of the new velcro....and whilst it is a lot better than the other velcro which was too brown/olive I still think it's not perfect. However I also got some (LQ) approval images of my V2 suit...The velcro on the v2 is much better....Why can't this be used on the V1? Pictures for comparison

I'm interested in what others think but I think using the same velcro on the V1 and the V2 would solve this latest issue?

Apoloogies for the low quality of the images - Such low quality images were deemed appropriate.

I’d agree, why don’t you use this V2 velcro on the V1?

The velcro issue should be sorted out now. If anyone has particular problems with their orders, please e-mail us directly as we'll have to look up your order, see when it was placed, make and shipped. Much better to have all your personal information (e-mail, real name, etc) to verify everything which we can't really do on the forum. Thanks!

Hi Indy, hope all is well?

Just to jump in on this, my suit arrived a few days ago, just got around to opening it up.

Unfortunately, I too have the darker Velcro issue as illustrated.

Also, I paid to have a distressed finish which has not been done.

Tiny bit disappointed to be honest, as I was hugely looking forward to having the ultimate replica Ghostbusters jumpsuit to go with the rest of my set-up & after waiting so long for it to arrive it’s fallen just short of the hurdle due to the factory, for what is obviously a well thought out replica by yourself.

Hope we can find some sort of solution to this in-line with others.

Thanks,
Nick

Looking at that pic. I do think that’s the newer Velcro and I’ve seen examples of it in different lighting and it’s a good match. Obviously I haven’t seen kn person yet but my only comment is it might be still a bit too dark but not a distracting amount. The approval image I got back in march had too much of an olive tint to it and this doesn’t have that at all.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back