Limited Run Ghostbusters Jumpsuit (7 versions!) by Magnoli Clothiers

I just wanted to confirm that the suit is really beautiful! The only thing I would raised, which I already did with Magnolis, is that the legs are very wide! But I guess the suits were kinda like this in the movie. My fault for not precising that I wanted something a little closer to my dimensions, but yeah! I think it look great!

245232619_4467696726629290_2885134442259096042_n.jpg

Out of curiosity, how are you guys attaching the tube onto Magnoli's hose connector? Sorry if it's been asked before!

I just wanted to confirm that the suit is really beautiful! The only thing I would raised, which I already did with Magnolis, is that the legs are very wide! But I guess the suits were kinda like this in the movie. My fault for not precising that I wanted something a little closer to my dimensions, but yeah! I think it look great!

View attachment 1509358

Out of curiosity, how are you guys attaching the tube onto Magnoli's hose connector? Sorry if it's been asked before!
Thank you for posting this. It fits great! I was on the fence about purchasing one, based on the other comments here, but after pricing out the cost of flight suits on eBay. I'm interested in getting either a version 1 or 2.

Ive just placed a second order (cancelled mine last year amongst the problems and long wait times).

Ive order a V1 (GB1 Tan) and a V3 (GB2 Grey).

Looking forward to updating my display to a more accurate set of suits.

They're based on the wonky originals with felt type material for the ghost... not the idealized versions. So, if that's what you're after...

Somebody posted this on Facebook tonight Indy Magnoli

Looks like the velcro has been changed to a much darker colour and there’s some concern this is the new norm (as it’s not accurate). Any ideas what’s up?

AC3456BB-34EA-490F-A724-572F9A1C5341.jpeg

This image was mine - Just to note I was running it past some people on a FB group to see if it was in fact darker or was my eyes playing tricks. I will admit that I've second guessed and over thought everything with these suits after what Ive been through so I wanted the second opinion.

I know I've already emailed you Indy and was planning to keep it from public domain until you responded. But hopefully others voicing concern will show that it is an issue and needs to be addressed.....and not just me looking for problems....I promise I just want a suit that is up to standard....I'm about 2 steps away from a complete mental breakdown with this stress.

Either way - I won't be posting here anymore on this - Hopefully we can resolve in email.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back