Limited Run Ghostbusters Jumpsuit (7 versions!) by Magnoli Clothiers

I received my flight suit today and I'm completely made up with it.
It's fantastic, fits like a glove exactly the same fit as my nomex of the same size in fact.
Thanks, Indy :)

One thing small thing to note is it didn't come with the leghose connector.
It's not a big deal as I already have a couple of them, I only mention it incase it's something that you need to check with the rest of your run.

Thanks again!
Can't wait until we can actually go out to events and show them off.

Rjbu2Rs.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a bunch of pics, abaka.
Mainly closeups of various details.
I wasn't very successful in capturing the suits true colour or the difference in colour compared to a nomex but in person the difference is very evident with the nomex being a good deal warmer in tone, almost more of a slight red or yellowish tinge depending on the lighting where as the Magnoli suit is as we've seen previously, more of a muted khaki with a greyish tinge.

Placed my order today for a GB1 suit.

Going to ask for the No Ghost logo to be left off though as I want to use Todd Cooks version.

Very excited for this :)

I also wanted to add some comparison pics looking at color accuracy... It's kind of crazy how light, yellow, and shiny my old TruSpec suits look next to this now. Also, you can see that the sleeve in the top pic is a much more comfortable length than the TruSpecs', which always felt a bit too short on a 44L suit.

IMG_7192.jpeg

IMG_7193.jpeg

IMG_7194.jpeg

IMG_7195.jpeg

I received my tracking number today with an expected arrival date of Monday! I’m so stoked!! It’s been a LONG year since I ordered, but I know it will be TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

Mainly closeups of various details.
I wasn't very successful in capturing the suits true colour or the difference in colour compared to a nomex but in person the difference is very evident with the nomex being a good deal warmer in tone, almost more of a slight red or yellowish tinge depending on the lighting where as the Magnoli suit is as we've seen previously, more of a muted khaki with a greyish tinge.

The orange over shirt from the Lincoln Center scene caught my eye! Was this custom tailored or were you able to find a suitable modern day equivalent?

I was lucky enough to find a vintage thick flannel LL bean hunting shirt on ebay from around the same era as the one Bill wore, though I wouldn't claim it to be the exact same style of shirt, it's close.
I added the elbow patches and beige buttons myself.
The orange over shirt from the Lincoln Center scene caught my eye! Was this custom tailored or were you able to find a suitable modern day equivalent?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back