Limited Run Ghostbusters Jumpsuit (7 versions!) by Magnoli Clothiers

The boots option would be interesting....but not if they're just remade versions of the modern day equivalents. Although I have a good pair of vintage boots that don't have the flap and sanded down to silver zippers so theyre not something I'd want either way.

One thing I'm interested in. Accurate GB1 gloves....They've never been replicated with the right size/material and more importantly the diamond grip texturing.....I have few referenes of what I mean if you'd like to discuss.

No, we're making it in one color as they were during shooting. As I understand it, the two-tone effect is a result of UV fading of one of the two fabrics used on the suits years later.

In the Sedgewick scenes you can see the beginnings of the 2 tone colours particularly on Bill's sleeve and the top portion of the breast pocked. It may have been a result of overdying the suits, then laundering and the shaving cream taking out some of the dye...who knows. Ultimately I doubt anyone would really want it to be two tone as they are generally recognized as one colour.

That said, depending on final price I might want to snag a GB1 suit!
1583935866787.png

This is all looking so fantastic!

I'll second the request on the gloves! Would be really interested to see a good pair of those made!

I have my order and measurements in, just debating if I want to have the patches and stuff stitched on or not.

Thieves on gloves if they’re feasible and not outrageously expensive. I’ve been trying to find mud-length shields for years with zero luck.

The GB2 patch should be a thinner font with more spacing between the borders and font. Seems to be the shorter letter names 5-6 charachters will have more space in between the charachters were the longer names are more condensed with little spacing between charachters but I was say there should be more spacing between the top and bottom of the patch than what is showed in your prototype....
suit patch.jpg

Just edited to make more clear the patches in some other Hi Def screen grabs I have which hopefully helps

spengler.jpg

stantz.jpg

venkman.jpg

That reminds me: if we want a movie patch, should we specify it now? I don't want a personalised one but a GB1 Venkman.

Please e-mail us directly if you want a film patch and we'll update your order accordingly.

Anyone else who would like to see the digital render of their name patch before we embroider it, simply let us know and I'll e-mail you a copy for approval.

Please e-mail us directly if you want a film patch and we'll update your order accordingly.

Anyone else who would like to see the digital render of their name patch before we embroider it, simply let us know and I'll e-mail you a copy for approval.
Sorry for the (maybe) dumb question, but what's your email? Is it time to officially place our order?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back