Limited Run Ghostbusters Jumpsuit (7 versions!) by Magnoli Clothiers

I don't want to put an ETA on these and not be able to meet it. That being said, we're working hard on this project to get it done ASAP. I'll post updates here and on our Facebook as we have them. We're VERY excited about this project and already have a collector on board to help us who owns an original GB1 and GB2 jumpsuit.

Well this has been a project I've spent endless time/research on and never gotten anywhere with it. So it's a dream come true. I'll be in for a GB1 and two versions of the GB2....Can I ask will these be sold without the patches/nametags already as I have my own ones I had custom made and would want to stay with them!!!

Thanks for making a dream come true!!!!

Found some rip-stop cotton in a good color:

MHqyMAyl.jpg

Just in case you don't know: the boots listed above aren't correct. They're the modern equivalent but they're not accurate. I'm not an expert on the boots (not by a longshot) but the screen-used boots had unpainted alunimum zippers and didn't had zipper guards (amongst other things) Just making sure! ;)

As far as I know, and please correct me if I'm wrong but the original boots were reportedly Carolina brand jump boots.
Very similar to the corcorans except for the features which Filandrius mentioned.
They're no longer in production but they pop up on ebay from time to time, often in fairly rough condition.

It’s my (personal) opinion that they were simply Vietnam era milspec jump boots. I bought mine on eBay, they weren’t Carolinas per se, but they had all the right features.

I guess like much of the military gear, they were most likely made by a number of manufacturers following a standard spec.
I had hoped that there would be a makers mark visible in the pics of the pair that were recently auctioned but no such luck.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back