Interest 'Ghostbusters' Ecto Goggles remastered NEW RUN THIS JULY

There is a wait, but not a long one. Once you money's in, expect 2-3 weeks, but probably faster. I have 9 on the bench complete, but I'm just waiting on lenses to arrive. So I'm casting parts every day for both GB2s and GB1s

Hello, these are so awesome, thank you for the amazing work, I sent payment yesterday so excited to get these. I saw your comment on Spengler’s 1984 workbench about figuring out how to incorporate the heads-up display of the mini radar and VFD effects into next years run. Can’t wait to see what you come up with, I know a long shot but is there anyway that you could also sell an upgrade kit for the current goggles you are selling. Or is this upgrade something that would be too hard to incorporate into the current set of goggles. Thanks again for amazing work.

I saw! Thanks for the purchase!

So, the electronics are in progress, I'm assembling a team to do all the stuff, but it won't even be prototypable (word lol?) until next year.

It'll be a while new buildup.

I saw! Thanks for the purchase!

So, the electronics are in progress, I'm assembling a team to do all the stuff, but it won't even be prototypable (word lol?) until next year.

It'll be a while new buildup.
Yea for sure, it’s amazing work and detail I couldn’t pass them up. Ok cool, excited to see them and see what you come up with. I know with the quality of work you already shown they will be something special and worth the wait, I’ll definitely be on the look out. Thanks again

Last 9 on this list wrapping up, will be shipping most likely early next week. We're getting ready to close the door on this amazing run that really helped me become a better builder!

Stay tuned for pics!!

As with all runs, we officially bring this one to a close! Combining efforts here, on social media, and a great review from Ghostbusters News, we can call this officially SOLD OUT!

We will return next year!

Looking forward to filling these final orders and hoping to see lots of photos from conventions and Halloween!
2412ADD2-80A4-443E-B386-7E86C4C1A86A.jpeg

Final batch complete, expect tracking emails tomorrow! And with that the RPF run is completed!

Thanks to everyone for joining me and making this past year long project a success!!

It's been insane, from gall bladder surgery, leaving my cushy illustration job, to teaching my first classes, and even getting my first real industry prop work, licsensed work, and on set gigs!

This run was the catalyst for all of it!

I will obviously be available to assist if anyone has troubles, but for now, it's time to relax (and finish 20 more thanks to the Ghostbusters News videos).

Thanks gang!!

Hey! So I just saw Sylex’s message, and I’m hoping I’m in the same boat… I ordered shortly after seeing the GBNews video via PayPal, but never saw any further communication… Was just curious about when I could expect the goggles. (I can PM details if you need them)

Hi Rhett, sorry to bother you, any update on the Ghostbusters News run? I think I was a part of that run when I purchased in late August on the 20th. Again sorry to be a bother just excited to get them. Thanks again for your time

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back