Interest 'Ghostbusters' Ecto Goggles remastered NEW RUN THIS JULY

Hi.
Is it possible to buy a pair of those Ecto-1 googles please ? Paypal payment ready for International shipping ;-)
Cheers
Fred

Patience...
20210911_160156.jpg

I'll be home late Thursday, and there's a bench full of parts waiting for me!

The only thing holding us up is the arrival of additional dry transfers to my limited stock. So I've been slowing production down a bit as to not have completed goggles getting dusty while waiting.

Looking forward to showing off some additional goggle products coming up :)

Below is the answer I received from someone who is a part of the build team. It's been nearly a month later than I was originally told I would receive mine.
ZomboMeme 09022022084744.jpg

Plenty of updates! You're ears musta been burning!

So, the trip out to help
Mack's Factory became a week long thing thanks to the snowstorm, but I got back late Saturday night. I went right back to my benches and made a plan. I took Monday and Tuesday off to catch up with the house, and create my battle plan for the INSANE stuff that's coming up.

I've been picking at the nevnches the last few days, but today I've got the pedal down, and will have 20 sets assembled by the weekend, with 10 more right behind.

We also had an update to the new decals, so those will be here hopefully early next week.

Other than that, we're. 'Go' on the GB2 goggles, new Mack's parts are coming, and I've got some other big projects coming in the next two months that will melt brains :)

Stay tuned!

Plenty of updates! You're ears musta been burning!

So, the trip out to help
Mack's Factory became a week long thing thanks to the snowstorm, but I got back late Saturday night. I went right back to my benches and made a plan. I took Monday and Tuesday off to catch up with the house, and create my battle plan for the INSANE stuff that's coming up.

I've been picking at the nevnches the last few days, but today I've got the pedal down, and will have 20 sets assembled by the weekend, with 10 more right behind.

We also had an update to the new decals, so those will be here hopefully early next week.

Other than that, we're. 'Go' on the GB2 goggles, new Mack's parts are coming, and I've got some other big projects coming in the next two months that will melt brains :)

Stay tuned!
Ok, thanks for the updates.

Will the GB1 set that I'll be receiving have the updated decals?

I love this part, between cleanup and assembly, PAINT! Everyone’s set out and ready, 20 getting coated tomorrow, then 10 more info cleanup (drilled sanded filled washed yadda yadda. ever closer to an empty bench!
BBE438AA-C30D-4C06-B032-5C4488AE240B.jpeg
4C72C202-E111-4EF1-A6FD-358646547837.jpeg
8EE7119A-4BA0-4B6B-A3C2-AB7695ED9F7B.jpeg
CE68F6A7-384E-446F-96E4-63679ECC9942.jpeg

Painting and painting and painting! assembly has also begun with the small stuff.

New decal transfers are being printed as we speak. The delay there has been a changeover of management (dad passed, son steps in).

We're in track to get these done, so stay with us and see how we shake out!
483C55A5-14AB-4A84-B411-4731A504E3E8.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back