Interest 'Ghostbusters' Ecto Goggles remastered NEW RUN THIS JULY

Any UK buyers got theirs yet?

I just got a notification my Goggles are in Denmark?! - No idea how they managed to fly over me and into the continent lol .. hoping they turn back around .....

Just an update (or three)

-International orders appear to be arriving! Let me know if anything goes horribly wrong...or RIGHT!
- Next batch of 20 and their new molds are proceding along nicely, and we're building inventory.
-Current batch of ten newly complete, big lenses and headstraps need attached, then they get boxed!

Pics coming, and we'll keep moving forward! Thanks everyone!

Any UK buyers got theirs yet?

I just got a notification my Goggles are in Denmark?! - No idea how they managed to fly over me and into the continent lol .. hoping they turn back around .....

Mines arrived locally but got to pay a charge of $60 o_O
I should have them by Monday, hopefully...!

Okay, so with them in hand for anybody waiting …

I was a bit worried, can’t lie. The delay to making them and mine seemed to take a shipping detour over the UK across Europe before coming back.

The packaging is decent. Cardboard box of reasonable size, with packing peanuts and bubble wrap. The goggles were pretty safe inside.

The goggles themselves feel fantastic. They feel weighty and substantial. They do NOT feel cheap and the build quality is really really good Rhett did great here.

My only complaint is the length of the head strap. My head is 21” (so small), and my mannequin the same. The instructions are to cut the strap to size and attach the fastener. No chance could I cut the strap. It was literally at its tightest on my head as was (and my head as I said is small). So if your a larger head person and your strap is small too .. good luck.

So aside from the strap length, (deffo should be 1-2 inches longer) these are really awesome.

Build quality is up there and probably the best set of goggles I’ve owned yet (and I’ve had several).

EEB91C51-B683-441B-950C-0C8E287BDE13.jpeg

Last edited:
Oof that's nice display! Great pic! Fills me up with positive waves!!

I'll defiantly take another look at that strap for big noggins (mine is 25" around and I based it on that)

DAMN FINE weathering on those prop too! So subtle!

Oof that's nice display! Great pic! Fills me up with positive waves!!

I'll defiantly take another look at that strap for big noggins (mine is 25" around and I based it on that)

DAMN FINE weathering on those prop too! So subtle!
My head is 21” and that strap is at its absolute limit and pushed hard on my eyes when I wear them. No way would a 25” wear it lol.

Overall the size of strap aside, I think these are absolutely excellent and I’m really happy with them.

My display isn’t quite finished. Patches to sew and a tiny bit more artwork, but when done it should look great.

Good job on the goggles. Maybe I’ll go for GB2 next!

They're made to order (with most parts premade) we're doing new larger gang molds, so there's plenty to go around. Payment info is in the first post :)

Still can’t stop looking at mine.

I have some absolutely epic props here, but these are stand out good!

View attachment 1518498
I love the color of them. I have a pair I made from an Epic Props UK kit, I also have a Karnivorous Creations set, and I'm just not in love with their respective colors. But these look great.

One question for you RetroCulture, I don't own anything with cold cast parts. How do those parts look in hand?

On a side note, it's incredible how much better these look than the Hollywood Collectibles goggles. I made the mistake of buying their muon trap and Halliwax and I completely redesigned it because it was so bad. After that debacle, I swore off anymore of their stuff and their goggles just did not impress me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back