Interest 'Ghostbusters' Ecto Goggles remastered NEW RUN THIS JULY

Yes same here, currently says:

Status​

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

November 15, 2021 at 4:20 pm
WOOSTER, OH 44691

These things can take time though. I also find the package normally makes progress a lot sooner than the tracking updates. Suddenly you find in a few days its halfway around the world.

Where are you guys getting your shipping notices? Email?

Mine was a PayPal email with tracking number attached, but tracking just says label created, doesn’t say anything has shipped (even still, so a bit unsure when they are due to be sent - getting quite delayed at this point from the original date).

HI gang, sorry, work has been kinda ridiculous this week in the run up to holiday shopping season. Burnin' me out big time.

SO, I chatted with a few of you, but what happened was I ran out of clear glass cement for the lenses, and wasn't able to find any locally, so I had to ship it over and got it today.

I really thought I had my supply bases covered, but alas, I did not on a few random things.

Anyway, we'll get the lenses on tonight, let them cure overnight, and we'll be packing these up and loading them tomorrow.

Then onto the completion of the next 10.

We're also starting to make new molds on parts, and we'll continue the run in January for those who missed out (or tire kicked and ghosted)

Thanks!

They've updated (finally).
Dropped them off yesterday, found out today the truck had left early and the held them over.
Walked in at lunch today and saw them in a bin with the usual Saturday pile.

Thanks for hanging in.

Next ten are on the bench!

They've updated (finally).
Dropped them off yesterday, found out today the truck had left early and the held them over.
Walked in at lunch today and saw them in a bin with the usual Saturday pile.

Thanks for hanging in.

Next ten are on the bench!

Nope mine still says label created USPS awaiting item ..

092CE0B0-72F8-4654-A10C-2CDD023CDCD8.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back