Interest 'Ghostbusters' Ecto Goggles remastered NEW RUN THIS JULY

In was unexpectedly called to NYC to deliver a large order, then onto Baltimore for filming, but I will be back in for the studio Tuesday and finishing off the last 10 goggle orders :)

OMG that thing is the name of my exsitentce! The fiberglassing resin was so poorly mixed it not only continues to leach uncurred resin, but the smell has made everyone in the house sick
Such is life lol

*snickers
Look at us gossiping over a dead thread lol

I'm reminding it probably in December and opening that big old mouth
Cant wait to chip the damn thing

Lol yeah true, but it is October and time for the dead to rise right! ;) oh that sounds cool, can’t wait to see that :). Chip him? Is that in case he gets caught by the dog catcher lol…..ok I’ll see myself out now.

Received my Ecto Goggles on Monday. Really well made, well worth the wait. This will be a Halloween to remember. Thank you for offering this Rhett!

Hey Rhett, sorry to bother again. Any update on the ghostbusters news run? I haven’t received any tracking information yet, just curious if the tracking for those went out. Thanks for your time

Hey Rhett, can we please get an update? When I ordered these you said turnaround was about 2-3 weeks. It’s now about to be 3 months with zero updates.

We’re REOPENING a new run of these! I’ve begun remastering the kit/build and have created gang molds for faster casting/building/shipping. Price will STAY at $290, and we’ll begin taking orders on or around the 10th. Stay tuned for a new buildup that will feature updated decals, movable knobs, improved detailing, and an interior with room for electronics!

We’re REOPENING a new run of these! I’ve begun remastering the kit/build and have created gang molds for faster casting/building/shipping. Price will STAY at $290, and we’ll begin taking orders on or around the 10th. Stay tuned for a new buildup that will feature updated decals, movable knobs, improved detailing, and an interior with room for electronics!
Bumping for interest. Are you still planning a new run of the GB1 goggles?

Yup. They will be up on Etsy later this month after we wrap the belt circuits. Traps and pedals, and some new digital downloadable paper props will also be making their debut

Etsy shop ‘StantzIndustries’

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back